No announcement yet.

If somebody accuses you of STEALING....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
    Lets say for example you live in America & a person accuses you of stealing their shoes. The cops come & say we want to search your house, do you agree?

You agree to the search, the cops come & search the house & they find nothing. But your accuser is paranoid, wrong, & not satisfied. He says NO THAT SEARCH IS NOT RIGHT......

THE ACCUSER WANTS TO ASK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST POLICE TO CONDUCT THE SEARCH USING THEIR LAWS & DISREGARD THE AMERICAN LAWS THAT IS IN PLACE.

Is this right?
    I was talking to Nate Cambell with a very similar example on Facebook. He's supporting Mayweather in this, I was arguing for Pacquiao. I'll make a thread on it and link it in a bit. I really think it's a good example. Long story short is there are rules of engagement already in place and you can't just adjust them to fit a particular individuals personal taste. It's not fair if it's not across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Search warrants are based on probable cause.

Mayweather has no probable cause.
      is stupidity due to crack cocaine abuse probable cause?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        I was talking to Nate Cambell with a very similar example on Facebook. He's supporting Mayweather in this, I was arguing for Pacquiao. I'll make a thread on it and link it in a bit. I really think it's a good example. Long story short is there are rules of engagement already in place and you can't just adjust them to fit a particular individuals personal taste. It's not fair if it's not across the board.
        Exactly. why are you asking pacquiao to take a test that no fighter in the history of the sport has ever had to take?

what happend to easy work?

As for nate & paulie, i dont get why they are so bitter towards pac. It has to be professional jealousy.

Comment

What if i was tested 14 days before a fight for hiv etc, and went out and knocked the guy out in 2 rounds. Then someone tries to blood test me again this time for HGH but i say no cuz i'm afraid of needles. What would you think lol?

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            Exactly. why are you asking pacquiao to take a test that no fighter in the history of the sport has ever had to take?

what happend to easy work?

As for nate & paulie, i dont get why they are so bitter towards pac. It has to be professional jealousy.
            Easy work would be to take a 1 minute blood test for $40 million

Comment

If someone is accused of stealing and the cops come to conduct a search in your home and find nothing. then a week later someone else accuses you and the cops return, you can't say "hey you guys looked last week and didn't find anything so you won't find anything this week" and you most definately can't say "come next week and i'll have everything nice and clean for you."

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                What if i was tested 14 days before a fight for hiv etc, and went out and knocked the guy out in 2 rounds. Then someone tries to blood test me again this time for HGH but i say no cuz i'm afraid of needles. What would you think lol?
                Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Easy work would be to take a 1 minute blood test for $40 million
                look at this alt here, is this you coach? or this flawless? Did you hear pac say he's afraid of needles or do you listen to a man with a honest reputation & a job of honesty? Did you hear pac say he's afraid of needles or did you hear bob arum a boxing promoter who never lies say it?

did you not read, see, hear that pacquiao did want to take the blood test but only 3x?

Easy work would be to not ask for a test that's never been asked before in the history of professional boxing & just go ahead & follow the rules set in place, you know like what pacquaio & mayweather has been doing everytime they fight in vegas.

that's easy work.

What's not easy work is making up fake email accounts because you keep on getting banned on a boxing website.

Comment

Searching my house would weaken me. I dont think its natural for my house to be searched.

Comment

If someone accuse you of stealing and you're a famous person then you have to prove that you're indeed innocent and have nothing to hide.........Period.

And please no more reaching threads, its getting desperate..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                      If someone accuse you of stealing and you're a famous person then you have to prove that you're indeed innocent and have nothing to hide.........Period.

And please no more reaching threads, its getting desperate..
                      what's reaching & desperate is a former 154 pounder lineal 147 champion who is undefeated is asking a former 106 pounder, former 112 pounder, former 122 pounder, former 126 pounder & career 130 & under fighter who is shorter than him, smaller than him, shorter reach than him, a test that no boxer in the history of boxing has to take.

That is reaching & desperate.

Comment

Working...
                      X