Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be possible for Margarito to pull a Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible for Margarito to pull a Hatton?

We all know Margarito is a come forward fighter. He isnt a boxer by anymeans. And many people say he is slow and just plods forward.

Ricky Hatton was known as a brawling type fighter who comes forward and is right on you in your chest. Very hard guy to keep you off. Well he brought in Mayweather and he should he could box a little. He had a jab going during the fight against Malignaggi.

Do you all think for whatever reason, if Margarito got someone like Nacho Beristain he would be able to box a bit? Do you think it would stick to him

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
    We all know Margarito is a come forward fighter. He isnt a boxer by anymeans. And many people say he is slow and just plods forward.

Ricky Hatton was known as a brawling type fighter who comes forward and is right on you in your chest. Very hard guy to keep you off. Well he brought in Mayweather and he should he could box a little. He had a jab going during the fight against Malignaggi.

Do you all think for whatever reason, if Margarito got someone like Nacho Beristain he would be able to box a bit? Do you think it would stick to him

nice one!

why change the stly that brings him to the point where he is???

Comment

i like margarito because of his mazinger im comming forward... and dont have reverse stlye... dont change it man!!!

if something... well just double the jab...

Comment

You gotta' double the jab! Double the ****in' jab!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post

You gotta' double the jab! Double the ****in' jab!

wassup man.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            i like margarito because of his mazinger im comming forward... and dont have reverse stlye... dont change it man!!!

if something... well just double the jab...
            Ah ****.

Firefox crashed when i tried to add something to edit.

I meant to add this boxing game if he were to lose his next fight. Not turn to a complete boxer but just add something extra to his style that has no regard for human life

Comment

Dont be fooled. Nothing we saw from Hatton last Saturday was any different. He jabbed a little more than some of his recent fights, that's it. Maybe he was a little more patient too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Dont be fooled. Nothing we saw from Hatton last Saturday was any different. He jabbed a little more than some of his recent fights, that's it. Maybe he was a little more patient too.
                Not much will change in seven weeks. Especially when you're training Ricky Hatton.

Give it time. I think it'll work IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Not much will change in seven weeks. Especially when you're training Ricky Hatton.

Give it time. I think it'll work IMO.
                  I reckon it will work and I reckon Hatton seriously wishes he left Graham earlier and joined big Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post

what the heck? margarito is already a better boxer hatton!

Comment

Working...
                    X