No announcement yet.

Ex Stripper sues Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Stripper sues Oscar De La Hoya

A former stripper is suing boxer Oscar De La Hoya after he accused her of faking kinky pictures of him.

Milana Dravnel at court in New YorkRussian-born Milana Dravnel is demanding $25m (about £12.7m) from the Olympic gold medal-winning fighter.

The 22-year-old had released pictures of the Mexican-American boxer - known as Golden Boy - in fishnet stockings and a wig.

When he denied they were real, she said she had no option but to sue him.

She told the New York Post: "I've been hurt by what Oscar said. This was my only option.

"I just want to move on with a positive outcome."

Advertisement

However, she left the opening hearing into her case when it became clear that De La Hoya was not going to turn up.

Outside the court, Dravnel's lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, said his client had every right to sell the saucy pictures because of their "newsworthiness".

She claims to have taken them at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Pennsylvania while having an affair with the married pugilist.

Oscar De La Hoya denies claimsDe La Hoya's lawyer, Judd Bernstein, claims Dravnel has already admitted the photos are fake and entered into an agreement not to distribute them.

He is now trying to have the case dismissed and settled in arbitration.

Dravnel, who is reportedly producing a burlesque show in New York, had originally said she wanted $100m (about £50.9m) but downgraded her demands when the case was transferred to a federal court.

De La Hoya, 34 - nicknamed Golden Boy - won gold for the United States at the 1992 Olympic Games and has won six world titles.

Lets say they real, how can u sue him for it?

Comment

How can anybody sue anyone for $25m???

I mean she posted the pictures he obviously denied they were real and said they were fake, she was so hurt and offended by that she now deserves $25m, lol.

Only in America as they say.

Comment

If he raped this ***** 10 times over she shouldn't get 25 mill, butt whore.

Comment

that is ****ing ridiculous.

i hope she gets raped.

Comment

I have to agree, real or not how the **** can you sue for it? He said they werent real, now she feels the need to sue for that? what bull****.

Comment

In America you can sue McDonalds for serving hot coffee, without a HOT COFFEE warning on the cup.

Comment

What a *****. She is what is wrong with America. I hope she gets shot in the face. I'd hire a hitman for 25m.

Comment

If you have money and are famous, you are a target in this country and there is a little that person can do about it.

No matter what, Oscar still has to hire lawyers and pay them huge fees just to fight this B.S. lawsuit. On the other side, her lawyer is working for free and is just hoping to get one-third of what he hopes will be some type of payoff.

Please let there one day be a politician with just an ounce of courage and integrity stand up for tort reform.

Comment

Are you ****in kidding me?

Is this some kind of a joke or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X