"MMA IS Washed UP"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MMA IS Washed UP"

Found this at another site.

This is an officially recognized week of mourning for white trash sports fans. All Confederate flags will be flow at half staff at trailer parks around the country. Chuck Liddell is officially washed up. Yeah that’s right the Ice Man got dropped again by…by…let’s see…some other hillbilly…what’s his name…does it really matter? No it doesn’t matter unless of course you’re white trash.

For years white trash sports fans had little to be proud of. Sure there were “athletes” a plenty in “sports” that involved the combustion engine and of course there were always the fishing champions. Those “sports” are pretty much all locked up by white trash. But it’s been years since a member of the white trash demographic was a champion of any sport that required you stamp out your cigarette before the actual competition. Trailer park people are not exactly known for staying in shape. So Chuck Liddell was their man. Now that he’s done it’s back to NASCAR and Bass fishing.

I’m glad he got his ass kicked. Maybe now we can finally relegate MMA to where it belongs. In the gutter. Let’s face it, Liddell was the star attraction in MMA. I couldn’t name but one or two other guys in the sport. And why was the Iceman so popular? Because he knocked guys out with punches. You know, like they’ve been doing in boxing for like 2,000 years. Punches not gay leg locks. No one but a kweer wants to see some guy tap out with his face up against some dudes nads. No one cares about obscure martial arts like Brazilian Jew-****su or whatever they call it. It’s boring and extremely gay. No cares about wrestling or Muay Thai. What got people jazzed up about Liddell was that he was aggressive and beat the crap out of guys with punches.

Boxing is the only manly combat sport out there. That’s just the way it is. And please spare me this business about who would win a street fight. You know who wins the street fights these days? The guy with the bigger gun. That’s who. So shut the **** up about street fights already. I’m tired of hearing about MMA taking over boxing. That’s bull****. The biggest gate ever in MMA was Liddell vs. Ortiz at around $5.5 million. Not too shabby but not even in the top 20 gates of boxing. DeLahoya vs. Mayweather gated over $19 million. MMA is bush league filled with no class bums. Liddell is a bum, a drug addict and a drunk who couldn’t cut it in boxing or wrestling at a second rate college. Keep in mind he’s the cream of the crop.

MMA is for trash. In the **** world it would be a step below bestiality. I don’t care how many people watch it. It will never rise above the ranks of WWF or NASCAR. I don’t like it and am not impressed with the athletes. The only time its interesting is when you have a puncher and I already get that in boxing. Every wash out I know with a crooked nose is talking about MMA. When you can’t cut it in a real sport start pumping up obscure sports. I remember all the ******* that wilted during doubles in football. Two months later you’d see them in a bar wearing a rugby club jersey talking **** about rugby being the superior sport. Yeah right. MMA is no different. It’s for guys that couldn’t cut it in boxing and really, really enjoy the aroma of some dudes nut sack. MMA? No ****ing thank you.

This guy seems bitter but makes a couple good points.

Ignorance at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

This is an officially recognized week of mourning for white trash sports fans. All Confederate flags will be flow at half staff at trailer parks around the country. Chuck Liddell is officially washed up. Yeah that’s right the Ice Man got dropped again by…by…let’s see…some other hillbilly…what’s his name…does it really matter? No it doesn’t matter unless of course you’re white trash.

For years white trash sports fans had little to be proud of. Sure there were “athletes” a plenty in “sports” that involved the combustion engine and of course there were always the fishing champions. Those “sports” are pretty much all locked up by white trash. But it’s been years since a member of the white trash demographic was a champion of any sport that required you stamp out your cigarette before the actual competition. Trailer park people are not exactly known for staying in shape. So Chuck Liddell was their man. Now that he’s done it’s back to NASCAR and Bass fishing.

I’m glad he got his ass kicked. Maybe now we can finally relegate MMA to where it belongs. In the gutter. Let’s face it, Liddell was the star attraction in MMA. I couldn’t name but one or two other guys in the sport. And why was the Iceman so popular? Because he knocked guys out with punches. You know, like they’ve been doing in boxing for like 2,000 years. Punches not gay leg locks. No one but a kweer wants to see some guy tap out with his face up against some dudes nads. No one cares about obscure martial arts like Brazilian Jew-****su or whatever they call it. It’s boring and extremely gay. No cares about wrestling or Muay Thai. What got people jazzed up about Liddell was that he was aggressive and beat the crap out of guys with punches.

Boxing is the only manly combat sport out there. That’s just the way it is. And please spare me this business about who would win a street fight. You know who wins the street fights these days? The guy with the bigger gun. That’s who. So shut the **** up about street fights already. I’m tired of hearing about MMA taking over boxing. That’s bull****. The biggest gate ever in MMA was Liddell vs. Ortiz at around $5.5 million. Not too shabby but not even in the top 20 gates of boxing. DeLahoya vs. Mayweather gated over $19 million. MMA is bush league filled with no class bums. Liddell is a bum, a drug addict and a drunk who couldn’t cut it in boxing or wrestling at a second rate college. Keep in mind he’s the cream of the crop.

MMA is for trash. In the **** world it would be a step below bestiality. I don’t care how many people watch it. It will never rise above the ranks of WWF or NASCAR. I don’t like it and am not impressed with the athletes. The only time its interesting is when you have a puncher and I already get that in boxing. Every wash out I know with a crooked nose is talking about MMA. When you can’t cut it in a real sport start pumping up obscure sports. I remember all the ******* that wilted during doubles in football. Two months later you’d see them in a bar wearing a rugby club jersey talking **** about rugby being the superior sport. Yeah right. MMA is no different. It’s for guys that couldn’t cut it in boxing and really, really enjoy the aroma of some dudes nut sack. MMA? No ****ing thank you.

LMFAO. It has some truth behind it.

Comment

why post it here??? they're all mma fans here and im sure they dont want to hear this ****. Sounds like some wwe fan getting frustrated that not so much care about wrestling, may I include boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
          why post it here??? they're all mma fans here and im sure they dont want to hear this ****. Sounds like some wwe fan getting frustrated that not so much care about wrestling, may I include boxing anymore.
          Yeah I know I Just thought some of the stuff he said was funny.

Comment

Man, This will never end fellas. We just need to learn to toughen up and not pay any attention to every annoying negative article out there about MMA.

That also goes for the numb nuts that come into our MMA forum and trash talks. They just do it to get a response from you and it's useless to even comment on the derogatory remarks they make.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

the highlighted parts I thought were true, or at least had SOME truth behind them.

A few of lines actually really made me laugh. I mean I like mma, but he had some decent points. you get critics against every sport, so dont get worked up about it yall.

the only problem I have with mma is that I watch wrestling, boxing, submission grappling competitions (when i can get them...), all the elite of the elite levels. when you watch the best in each discipline, the mma fighters just dont look very skilled comparitively. because the fight HAs to take place somewhere...striking on the feet, wrestling positions, submission positions...and when you watch the cream of the crop and then watch these guys, theyre really NOT as skilled.
              what I DO like that youll only get in mma is when fighters can combine. like when Henderson throws a lead right hand and uses his momentum for a takedown attempt. problem is, that doesnt happen much. usually it takes in one place at one time, and then moves on to another, and then another, and so on...and when I watch that they are (comparatively) unskilled.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                the highlighted parts I thought were true, or at least had SOME truth behind them.

A few of lines actually really made me laugh. I mean I like mma, but he had some decent points. you get critics against every sport, so dont get worked up about it yall.

the only problem I have with mma is that I watch wrestling, boxing, submission grappling competitions (when i can get them...), all the elite of the elite levels. when you watch the best in each discipline, the mma fighters just dont look very skilled comparitively. because the fight HAs to take place somewhere...striking on the feet, wrestling positions, submission positions...and when you watch the cream of the crop and then watch these guys, theyre really NOT as skilled.
                what I DO like that youll only get in mma is when fighters can combine. like when Henderson throws a lead right hand and uses his momentum for a takedown attempt. problem is, that doesnt happen much. usually it takes in one place at one time, and then moves on to another, and then another, and so on...and when I watch that they are (comparatively) unskilled.
                .................................................. ..................

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  .................................................. ..................
                  hahaha, if you say so. care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    hahaha, if you say so. care to explain?
                    naw that is ok bro, thats just me, stupid, smart ass comments, just dont take it personal and be happy that it made u laugh or else

ps:

Comment

Working...
                    X