Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump deferred from the draft 5 times. He's the last person who should ever talk about representing the flag or caring about the country or soldiers.

Comment

• me wonders if ''freedom fighter'' kraperneck would/will ever enlist.......

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Trump deferred from the draft 5 times. He's the last person who should ever talk about representing the flag or caring about the country or soldiers.
        whoa sheeit, great point!

Now I know why he's paranoid of his bodyguards

Melania
        Last edited by maracho; 09-24-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Will the white fan base ever walk away from NFL? I don't even watch it myself but I'm curious that the sports overwhelmingly black rosters are now saying f-you to the white fans who pay their salaries. Methinks they won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            I havent seen or heard a single one say that they are protesting "Americans".
            They protest the anthem and don't show respect for the flag. They may not mean to protest America/Americans, but that is what they are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              unhappy athletes should band together and create their own sport where they can do anything they want

or go play in canada
              Same for owners who don't want their players to kneel.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                I protest guys like you talking about shooting unarmed people over some comments.
                Curious what you do when the cops **** with you
                Cops don't **** with me because I'm not a lowlife criminal.

I don't shoot unarmed people over comments. I will shoot people if they try to attack or take anything from me or my family though.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Same for owners who don't want their players to kneel.
                  youre almost as stupid as maracho

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    That's some lame reasoning.
                    It is but with history of police and the justice system targeting and give harsher sentence to some. The stats may not be capturing the full picture.
                    Last edited by siablo14; 09-24-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      like homicide or armed robbery right? they should start arresting little old asian ladies for jaywalking to even the odds. poor blacks always playing a rigged game!
                      Share those stats and a breakdown of the type of crimes committed.

Comment

Working...
                      X