No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux; FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Whats wrong with posting amateur fights of one of the greatest amateur boxers to ever live on a boxing forum exactly?

Some great footage IMO & I hadn't seen the Rojas fight before.
    It's all over Rigonderps!! It's all over

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Rigo needs to come on strong early. He can't allow Donaire to try and steal rounds with late flurries. Not saying he needs to open up completely and get reckless... But I do believe he's gonna have to "roll the dice" a few times in this fight. I think any round that's close will get scored for Donaire. Rigo needs to focus on winning 7 rounds in a dominating fashion. Donaire can afford to look bad and win. Rigo must look good and win.

With all that said I still think Rigo edges it 7-5.

Yeah I agree with that. Donaire may not even necessarily land much but fans/judges can be often persuaded by workrate.

I really hope he is less conservative than he often can be as I feel any tight rounds will likely go in Donaires favour.

Comment

• you better start shiming hypetrain then based on your hyped facts

Comment

• That gif.of rakhim chakhiev ... I know I busted your balls about him before... But he reminds me of Tyson real tight and compact punches... I'd like to see him no one of the networks soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            That gif.of rakhim chakhiev ... I know I busted your balls about him before... But he reminds me of Tyson real tight and compact punches... I'd like to see him no one of the networks soon.

That is what I call him The southpaw Tyson

The last I heard he was in line to fight Mateusz Masternak of Poland (29-0 21 K.O's) for his EBU strap.

Would be a great fight. I like Masternak and think he is very good. Ideally I wouldn't mind seeing them fight at a later date once they had a world title each but I can't complain really as its great for boxing. Two undefeated, hard-hitting contenders going at it.

He has a new trainer too, Cuban that trained Solis & Gamboa. I am expecting big things from Rakhim this year!

Comment

• A mouse will never beat a viper!

Not long to go now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov
                Quote:

Originally Posted by brickcityboxing

That gif.of rakhim chakhiev ... I know I busted your balls about him before... But he reminds me of Tyson real tight and compact punches... I'd like to see him no one of the networks soon.

That is what I call him The southpaw Tyson

The last I heard he was in line to fight Mateusz Masternak of Poland (29-0 21 K.O's) for his EBU strap.

Would be a great fight. I like Masternak and think he is very good. Ideally I wouldn't mind seeing them fight at a later date once they had a world title each but I can't complain really as its great for boxing. Two undefeated, hard-hitting contenders going at it.

He has a new trainer too, Cuban that trained Solis & Gamboa. I am expecting big things from Rakhim this year!
                Salas? The guy who trains Jack Culcay?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Funny thing is the mouse looks like Donaire and the viper looks like Rigo and that strike was eerily similar to Rigo's straight left

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Salas? The guy who trains Jack Culcay?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Not sure he didn't say the name but apparently he worked with both Gamboa & Solis.

http://www.boxingscene.com/rakhim-ch...n-coach--60789

I seen some recent mittwork and he was training with J.C Gomez!

Comment

• Too slick
                      Too good
                      Too much for Donaire

ashame that know he has been knocked down as a pro now though

Comment

Working...
                      X