• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P list ?!

I was looking at the Ring-TV P4P list.
    How is Ward and Martinez over Marquez ?

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings

I think some cases can be made.... specially since Marquez didn't get the official win

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I think some cases can be made.... specially since Marquez didn't get the official win
      that's why. was marquez the ring champion at lightweight? cause martinez and ward are in their divisions. that might play into it. both have been dominating their opponents, marquez got an official loss on paper.
      again, p4p rankings are subjective at times too. it doesn't really matter imo, each fighter should be the best in their division and worry about only themselves. ring magazine is dumb for making that shared 2 position for mayweather/pacquiao and leaving the no. 1 spot vacant. that is ******ed.
      Last edited by chiguy91; 07-15-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

You guys might be right. I was looking at their over all career.

Comment

Marquez is a fucking boss and if we say he's #1 p4p then he's #1 p4p no exceptions.

Comment

Marquez cant be that high on the list for having close fights with Pacman and fighting BUMS in between..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Marquez cant be that high on the list for having close fights with Pacman and fighting BUMS in between..
              he should be that high on the list just because he is MARQUEZ. No questions asked

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                he should be that high on the list just because he is MARQUEZ. No questions asked
                This exact logic has mantained Pacs 2A p4p rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  This exact logic has mantained Pacs 2A p4p rating.
                  yeah, exactly. that's why i don't get upset when i see marquez outside the top 5. i think this site has manny still as #1. i don't get how that's possible but it's whatever. ring magazine is stupid for doing that split #2 and leaving the #1 spot vacant. i think i said this in my previous post but it's all subjective/opinionated so i don't really give it too much thought.

Comment

Working...
                  X