Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez

does anybody get his logic?

he wants to fight pac another time right? but we all know he can't KO pac and the judges won't rule the fight in his favor.........so why bother fighting him again? besides the financial reasons

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    does anybody get his logic?

he wants to fight pac another time right? but we all know he can't KO pac and the judges won't rule the fight in his favor.........so why bother fighting him again? besides the financial reasons

Millions of dollars and the possibility of actually getting the decision which would not only boost his legacy but it would open the door for even bigger pursues is a very big reason

fight your nemesis, get exposure, and millions of dollars > fight some hard bum for crumbs

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Millions of dollars and the possibility of actually getting the decision which would not only boost his legacy but it would open the door for even bigger pursues is a very big reason

fight your nemesis, get exposure, and millions of dollars > fight some hard bum for crumbs
      and if he loses a decision again? or worse gets KO'd then what? i think it would have been better to retire after after the 3rd fight instead of getting jerked around and used as a puppet by arum

Comment

Marquez ispf my favorite fighters but he is a dumbass. He fights pac he knows he wont get a decision and he sees that most if not all his punches land on pac why not step on the gas a little bit more. If he did there is no doubt in my mind he can dominate pac with his combos which befudle pac. Also why not fight fighters like garcia win a tittle add to your legacy and an easy payday and not fight some euro bum.

Comment

I disagree. He can KO pac and lay pacroid right on his ass.

It WILL happen, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            I disagree. He can KO pac and lay pacroid right on his ass.

It WILL happen, it's just a matter of time.
            why you in the red compa?

Comment

Juan Manuel Marques is the best Mexican fighter since Finito Lopez!!

Comment

It's called:

Comment

because he knows he can school pacs ******ed ass all day... pacs style doesnt require much intelligence or thinking it is all rush with hands blazing pew pew pew!!! and hop around all over the place lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    why you in the red compa?
                    pacquiao soldiers

Comment

Working...
                    X