No announcement yet.

Opinions on Emiliano Zapata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    i believe so. What made it so hard for people like Zapata and Pancho Villa is that they were fighting 2 countries at once. Pancho villa would war with the gringos then war with the mexican who were against him
    set up

Comment

I know my dad has old pics of emiliano, he has one where he siting on a chair. I wish i could grow his mustache........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        I know my dad has old pics of emiliano, he has one where he siting on a chair. I wish i could grow his mustache........
        comprate uno ahhaahah

Comment

I wear mine in his honor.

The ladies can't get enough of the stache bro, you know what i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            I wear mine in his honor.

The ladies can't get enough of the stache bro, you know what i mean?
            hahaha stache ride

Comment

i think it was peoplelike him and pancho villa that made the stache so popular in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                i think it was peoplelike him and pancho villa that made the stache so popular in mexico
                either them or ................EL ARRACADAS!!!!!!!Hahaah

Comment

anyone ever seen that movie chicogrande? I saw a clip and it looked interesting.......

Comment

anyone ever seen that movie chicogrande? I saw a clip and it looked interesting.......

Comment

no but my dad has been asking for me to find it for like a while now. i was able to find some online movies, like los inadaptados, la pastorela, salvando soldado perez, y sin nombres. he asked if i could find chicogrande and nothing has been found yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X