Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any fighter in the history of the sport you can compare to manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    I don't know man, Marquez is always in tip top shape and I've never seen him tired. At the same time I've never seen Pac tired either. It's a toss up IMO. I do agree with the rest of your post. The little guy is like a Tasmanian devil.
    Marquez's conditioning is very good, but honestly hes not in the same catagory as PAcquiao conditioning wise. Hes not nearly as explosive or quick on his feet, which is why I specifically said 'overall conditioning', not just taking into account stamina. the way Pacquiao has trained up his legs over the years is why he is where he is now.

Comment

Sergio Martinez... In and out style, great athleticism, explosive, speed, southpaw, outside fighter, etc.

Gamboa...

Haye...

Pacquiao is a unique fighter of course, but "explosiveness is unmatched" and "the angles he punches at have never been seen" is overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        Better left hook, better boxing skills, better killer instinct. Pacquiao is way more explosive though, way more accurate and way faster.

I'd pay alot of money to see these 2 fight in their primes.

dont know about better killer instinct either

Comment

Originally posted by wildyfz05 View Post
          I'll go one better.... Vargas at 147, in his prime...murders Paq... Imagine what Tito would do...lol
          Vargas would get literally killed in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
            James Toney?wtf?they fight nothing alike
            Lol, I have my reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              Marquez's conditioning is very good, but honestly hes not in the same catagory as PAcquiao conditioning wise. Hes not nearly as explosive or quick on his feet, which is why I specifically said 'overall conditioning', not just taking into account stamina. the way Pacquiao has trained up his legs over the years is why he is where he is now.
              Oh my mistake, I took it as just stamina. If that's the case I agree with you. Poochie is a special fighter when it comes to that category.

Comment

Vargas would get literally killed in the ring

How? In what fashion? With what tools? Be impartial dude and analize.... but that's imposible with you seing as yer wrapped up aroung Paq's junk... Lemme guess...you know everything there is about boxing from watching Paq fight? Not only is he a basic fighter...hes extremely limited in what he does... Come forward...throw punches...thats it.... how is that sweet science?? He's a great fighter...don't get me wrong...but some people...mostly young kids...make him look like a boxing god...lol there are MANY boxers...both present and past that would beat the brakes off him...

Comment

Originally posted by wildyfz05 View Post
                  How? In what fashion? With what tools? Be impartial dude and analize.... but that's imposible with you seing as yer wrapped up aroung Paq's junk... Lemme guess...you know everything there is about boxing from watching Paq fight? Not only is he a basic fighter...hes extremely limited in what he does... Come forward...throw punches...thats it.... how is that sweet science?? He's a great fighter...don't get me wrong...but some people...mostly young kids...make him look like a boxing god...lol there are MANY boxers...both present and past that would beat the brakes off him...
                  WHERE ARE THE PRESENT FIGHTERS THAT CAN BEAT HIM NOW? NAME THEM

gagong tao

Comment

Aaron Pryor and Wilfredo Gomez

Comment

WHERE ARE THE PRESENT FIGHTERS THAT CAN BEAT HIM NOW? NAME THEM

gagong tao

Comment

Working...
                      X