No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS? THAT'S THE QUESTION

COME ON, ADP. YOU KEEP CRYING ABOUT CAN. CAN. CAN.

CAN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS AND ACCEPT THE REMATCH. THAT'S GOING TO PROVE IF YOU'RE RIGHT AND I CHEATED AND LIED. COMPLETELY NEW JUDGES. THIS IS GOING TO END ALL OF THIS SHlT. YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO USE THAT SAME INFORMATION THAT YOU SAY PROVES I LIED AND CHEATED, SO LET'S SEE HOW YOU'RE GOING TO STOP IT THIS TIME.

DON'T YOU DUCK ME SON. I'M GOING TO STOMP YOU THE FVVCK OUT. YOU BETTER NOT DUCK ME!

Comment

• WAITINGGGGGG. PAGE 110. YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING I LIED, I CHEATED, AND EPO TESTING 'CAN' HAVE THRESHOLD TESTS. OK. LET'S SEE WHAT THAT MEANT FOR OUR DEBATE, ADP.

WHERE YOU AT SON. ARE YOU GOING TO DUCK A REMATCH.

Comment

• TICK TOCK.....

WHERE YOU AT SONNNNN. COME ON.... PROVE DOSUMTHIN WRONG!!!! LOOK HOW HE JUST COMPLETE DEMOLISHED YOU WITH FACTS!!!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THAT REMATCH AND SHOW HIM WHAT'S UP. COME ONNNNN CAN MAN!!!!

Short answer:

ADP02 keeps saying threshold "type" test because he can not actually refer to EPO testing simply as a "threshold". Therefore everything he says is bull****.

Brief history:

ADP02 claimed Floyd used EPO vs Manny but it went undetected because EPO is a threshold substance....

He was proven wrong.

Then ADP02 says he meant EPO isn't a threshold substance but instead WADA uses a threshold test to detect rEPO.

He was proven wrong again. Judges were involved and voted 4-0 in an e-debate for points.

That is when he went full ******....

Now ADP02 changes it to "EPO was once upon a time measured by threshold "type" test in 2002" and claims he doesn't have to pay up on his points.

Basicially ADP02 has given up completely on his " Floyd/EPO" theory and has resorted to trying to prove Travestny wrong at something. Doesn't matter what about, he just needs to prove Travestny is wrong at anything at all cost. Somehow this will prove he is right all along.

R.I.P.

Comment

• COME ON, ADP. YOU'RE ONE POST AWAY FROM EITHER BEING MY PERMANENT BlTCH OR BEING PERMANENTLY BANNED. WHICH IS IT GOING TO BE?

Comment

• Man, that was the title and challenge DEFLECTO!!!!!

"Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests"

Can you read English professor?

CAN Non-threshold substances ….. You said CANNOT!!!!

YOU ARE DONE!!!

THIS DUCK

IS COOKED!!!!!!

Nice try DUCKY!!!!

Yes, we all know that you began QUACKing when you were challenged on that!!!!

BUT there is more proof DUCKY!!!!

Originally Posted by ADP02
            Can a non-threshold substance have threshold type tests.

You said good luck trying to find evidence .... Well I did and YOU DIDN'T!!!! This is what this was all about and you FAILED!!!!

Originally Posted by Travestyny

NO IT CAN'T YOU DUMB FVVCK.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT TESTING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PROHIBITED SUBSTANCE. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS THEY USE FOR THE MARKERS OF USE WHICH BECAME THE ABP STEROIDAL MODULE, YOU IMBECILE. ONE DEFLECTION AFTER ANOTHER. GIVE THE FUVVCK UP. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• THERE IT IS!!!!! GOOOD BOY. DUCKED THE REMATCH YET AGAIN.

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

[/CENTER]

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

NOW YOU'RE FOREVER MY BlTCH SON. JUST LIKE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WOULD BE.

Comment

• I need to REMIND DUCKY AGAIN:

I have challenged YOU, DUCKY!!!!

- There is a 110 page thread where I challenged YOU and all you did was DUCK!!!

- There is a 47 page thread in the Dome where I challenged YOU and all you did was DUCK!!!

You tried to
                DEFLECT
                DUCK,
                QUACK,
                CHEAT,
                LIE
                to get out of this challenge!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• Let me remind you of how you lost 4-0 and wanted no part of the rematch!

You’re still going after ducking the rematch? So sorry, you bet welching bltch, but you're just full of deflections. And apparently you keep them on rotate. When you can let me know what your irrelevant deflections to CIR testing, which is about carbon ratios, and the steroidal module for the ABP, or the BAP which even you called IRRELEVANT has to do with your Mayweather EPO conspiracy theory, or our debate in which you got your ass beat 4-0, please let me know. Sounds like more deflections from a broken man to me. LMAOOOOOO!

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!! PAY UP F@GGOT!

4-0!!!!!!

IT'S OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Better luck next time, deflector Enjoy your padded room, ya hear. When you're ready to try to prove you didn't get that a$s beat 4-0, I'll be waiting. But we both know you won't be answering the call. Aint that right, ADP02?

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• DEFLECTO,

- You kept implying that there cannot be threshold type test criteria.

- You kept stating that there cannot be threshold type test criteria.

- You used it in the previous debate! Why? Was it to state that sometimes it CAN or was it to state it CANNOT have threshold type tests? What a CLOWN!!!

- You kept stating that you cannot have threshold type test criteria for any non-threshold susbtances. You said this several times!!!!

THEN after the CHALLENGE, you turned into a DUCK!!!

You asked me to find the posts stating CAN/CANNOT but you implied that there CANNOT. I specifically kept on using those words and your comeback was not that I was correct. You kept on stating that I was wrong. That the EXPERTs were all WRONG!!!

Now I even pointed at where you said CANNOT!!!! So now DEFLECTO needs to QUACK to something else! QUACKTard!!!!

Before the challenge, You went as far as to say that EXPERTs that I named in cases before, during and after were all wrong and you were right.

Then once I challenged you, you DEFLECTED from one thing to another. If the experts are all wrong and they were discussing other cases and other period in time, then you were stating that there CANNOT be any threshold type tests for EPO.

Once I challenged you, you QUACKed like the DUCK that you are!!!!

You are now officially 100% DUCKY !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X