No announcement yet.

Can John Tate really gave Holmes a tough fight and possibly a loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Ha! Reminds me of the fight where the boxer got hit so hard plecAhas asked the referee to go to the roof for a smoke.
    Perfect. I’ve been hit so hard.. I’ll”

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Perfect. I’ve been hit so hard.. I’ll”
      When Foreman KO'd Grimsely and he kept punching from the floor.

Comment

Been there..

Comment

I think that was a Jimmy Thunder who KOed Grimsely (Foreman went the distance) but either way that that was ugly. - Tommy Morrison was semi-conscious and still throwing punches from his stool after being brutalized by Ray Mercer, that was ugly to watch too.

Comment

• The sad thing is, so many fighters get called "bums". How much heat doe it take to keep throwing punowben you're laid out cold? It's to bad most fighyfans have never experienced what it's like to be inside the ring. You can Google first hand knowledge, you can never Google the experience.

Comment

• --- Most fight fans probably fall in the bum wannabe range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
                I think that was a Jimmy Thunder who KOed Grimsely (Foreman went the distance) but either way that that was ugly. - Tommy Morrison was semi-conscious and still throwing punches from his stool after being brutalized by Ray Mercer, that was ugly to watch too.
                My bad. 100% correct. Thunder KO'd him in like 10 seconds. First punch.

Comment

Working...
                X