Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Mayweather and McGregor Try To Upstage Canelo-Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Only a dumb fuucking idiot would watch that piece of ***** fight between a pitty pat runner and a c level club boxer.
    Pitty pat? Is this what the greatest fighter of this generation has been reduced to? ...and this from a boxing fan? ...poor boxing, its a slow painful death and there doesnt seem to be a whole lot any of us can do about it.

Comment

During these next couple years... Canelo has May & Sept. Locked down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        nope ufc conceded (dana white) that they wont be trying for september date instead going for cinco de mayo next year.

Real question is will Canelo try to upstage mayweather next year?
        If he beats ggg then I think he could but he would need a big name so who would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
          Pitty pat? Is this what the greatest fighter of this generation has been reduced to? ...and this from a boxing fan? ...poor boxing, its a slow painful death and there doesnt seem to be a whole lot any of us can do about it.
          Either they are just hating or they want to see Floyd go for the kill like he did pre de la Hoya

Comment

This is a mockery of boxing I don't consider MMA/UFC is a sport at all.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              This is a mockery of boxing I don't consider MMA/UFC is a sport at all.
              I don't even watch MMA/UFC but that is one of the most ******ed things I've ever heard.

Comment

What was the point of this article? GGG-Canelo is happening. Floyd-Mcgregor may or may not happen. I won't complain about the more good fights the better. Mcgregor-Floyd isn't a great fight but if Floyd is going to keep ducking GGG at 160 and he doesn't make any other great matchups in boxing, then at least it's something on the boxing calender. Beats some random PBC mismatch on that date.

Comment

It's couldn't care less you dumbass, learn the language.

Comment

GGG vs Canelo is a WAR while Floyd vs Conor is a comic book fest

Conor and Floyd is a joke scrap more of a circus attraction and WWE wrestling PPV puke fest all in one. Floyd vs Conor will be an entertaining rich exhibition between two great showmen put on for DOLLARS nothing more. GGG vs Canelo is a war exploding on the boxing scene to rival even Ali vs Frazier. Conor is a clown and Floyd is felon both wanting to make millions on a scripted circus WWE match with a predetermined ending with Floyd winning and Conor looking good in losing or being disqualified. Take that to the bank all you tooth fairy believing morons.

Comment

Floyd vs Conor could take the date if they wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                      X