Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute losing respect from any of his fans? He lost my respect and I'm a fan of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Bute losing respect from any of his fans? He lost my respect and I'm a fan of

Ridiculous, he is fighting Brinkley over Pascal... Why in the **** did Bute intend the fight if he didn't plan on fighting the winner of Dawson/Pascal? Who gives a **** about Bute/Brinkley? I do not know what Bute saw in Pascal or Dawson to make him afraid fighting either one, both looked sloppy as hell in my opinion.
    Yes, while Bute has all the talent in the world.. He lacks balls!
    17.65%
    No, I have not lost respect for Bute at all!
    70.59%
    Lost a little bit of respect from him
    11.76%

he was already set to fight brinkly long before pascal/dawson.

further why should he go to light heavyweight? he has a good thing going for him and he'll get the super six guys

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      Ridiculous, he is fighting Brinkley over Pascal... Why in the **** did Bute intend the fight if he didn't plan on fighting the winner of Dawson/Pascal? Who gives a **** about Bute/Brinkley? I do not know what Bute saw in Pascal or Dawson to make him afraid fighting either one, both looked sloppy as hell in my opinion.
      just cause you attend a fight doesn't necessarily mean you plan on fighting the winner. otherwise floyd would be forced to fight devon alexander.

there is no mandate for bute to fight pascal. bute can't duck someone that's not in his weight division.

I agree, bute/brinkley is an espn2 fight, but bute doesn't have to fight pascal

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        he was already set to fight brinkly long before pascal/dawson.

further why should he go to light heavyweight? he has a good thing going for him and he'll get the super six guys
        He could have paid step-aside money to Brinkly. I mean jesus christ who is the best win on Bute's resume a shot Miranda or a chinny-ass Berrios?

Comment

He could have paid step-aside money to Brinkly. I mean jesus christ who is the best win on Bute's resume a shot Miranda or a chinny-ass Berrios?
          why should bute leave a division he's comfortable in to fight pascal? yeah, it's a better fight, but it's bute's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            why should bute leave a division he's comfortable in to fight pascal? yeah, it's a better fight, but it's bute's decision.
            And isn't Bute like one of those fighters like Kelly Pavlik who balloon all the way up to 190 something fight night? So, its not like he should have a problem making lhw aswell, as he has fought there earlier in his career. Bute is a fast as hell fighter with power on his punches and he is fighting midgets at 168.

Didn't Brinkley use to fight at 160? And I just checked boxrec and Brinkly has fought as low at 150 coming in around 147 in some of his fights early on in his career. Bute is fighting a midget that he is faster and stronger then.

Comment

if you can make weight you shld not be forced to move up. why cant he fight guys in his own weight class

Comment

And isn't Bute like one of those fighters like Kelly Pavlik who balloon all the way up to 190 something fight night? So, its not like he should have a problem making lhw aswell, as he has fought there earlier in his career. Bute is a fast as hell fighter with power on his punches and he is fighting midgets at 168.

Didn't Brinkley use to fight at 160? And I just checked boxrec and Brinkly has fought as low at 150 coming in around 147 in some of his fights early on in his career. Bute is fighting a midget that he is faster and stronger then.
                it doesn't matter how high he balloons up to. if he's comfortable at 168, he shouldn't be forced to move up to 175.

I know you wanna see bute/pascal. me too. but at the end of the day, bute doesn't have to especially when there will be opponents available to him at 168 in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  just cause you attend a fight doesn't necessarily mean you plan on fighting the winner. otherwise floyd would be forced to fight devon alexander.

there is no mandate for bute to fight pascal. bute can't duck someone that's not in his weight division.

I agree, bute/brinkley is an espn2 fight, but bute doesn't have to fight pascal
                  Brinkley is his mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Brinkley is his mandatory
                    Shows how ****ty 168 division is when Brinkley is someones mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X