Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here thinks that the pac-man would've beaten Morrales if not for Manny's cut??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here thinks that the pac-man would've beaten Morrales if not for Manny's cut??

becuz I think he would've won it if he didnt get the cut....dont you think that pinoys and pinays??

It would have been closer than it is, but I think Morales would still win. Manny should come up with a better plan next time.

Comment

But if the cut didnt happen, it would probably be one of the greatest fights ever because it would be very, very close.

Comment

That was a great fight and that night the better man won, regardless of the cut.

Comment

First of all, if it would have been any closer it would have been a draw. Hell, yes he would have won. The better man did not win. Remember that Pac moved up to fight him, EM would not have met him half way. When they fight again, we shall see. Pac will win by KO.

Comment

manny should hang out with tito

after all, they are both one dimensional asshats, theyd get along quite well!

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
              manny should hang out with tito

after all, they are both one dimensional asshats, theyd get along quite well!

And you should too.....

Comment

morales did handled pac very well that night evendo w/o the cut.
                pac shud change his style coz em got a blueprint about him.

Comment

honestly without the cut Pac could have won the fight but at the same time could also loose the fight big time ...

Manny and his team should study the fight many times so they can formulate a effective plan against EM, both of the guys know each other and they know what the other can do, EM is as good as he will ever be, Pac can still get better ...

I predict a better fight than the last time, with a lot more fireworks either way ...

Comment

Yeah, it would be nice to see the fireworks. I wonder why EM didnt fight Pac the way he fought MAB. Maybe, because he knew he would get KTFO!

Comment

Working...
                    X