Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara, Gamboa, Solis or Rigo who will do more in the pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa and rigo...

right now rigo looks like a more careful well thought type of fighter which is very good... gamoa gets a little wreckless.. but he might harness back a little when fighting better fighters...

if gamboa can step up the defense, he will be a force.

Comment

I disagree with you guys, I think Lara and Gamboa will be the more succesfull and Rigodeaux will lose when he gets to the top level!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        I disagree with you guys, I think Lara and Gamboa will be the more succesfull and Rigodeaux will lose when he gets to the top level!!!!!!!!
        ill give u 10k... if u dont use the exclamation point for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          ill give u 10k... if u dont use the exclamation point for the rest of the day.
          No thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Gamboa and rigo...

right now rigo looks like a more careful well thought type of fighter which is very good... gamoa gets a little wreckless.. but he might harness back a little when fighting better fighters...

if gamboa can step up the defense, he will be a force.
            true, but the problem is he already has the defence but he refuses to use it. so its a pride and ego thing for him to fight like that, its just part of him and on this big stage it seems like he thrives on doing it his way. which i respect fully, which is why i will always look forward to his fights. but i think it will limit his overall success

Comment

Rigondeaux and Lara will have the most, Solis the least. Gamboa is set up for a fight with Lopez which I think he'll lose so he might also be the least successful depending on how he handles a loss (if he loses)

Comment

Working...
              X