Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So guys, what do you prefer to do to a girl.... Mouth, Facial, or Cream Pie??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    A gentleman never tells.
    I know you, you damn dog.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      what is a cream pie?
      You can't be serious.

When you pop your load inside a girl's ***** or ass with no protection.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You can't be serious.

When you pop your load inside a girl's ***** or ass with no protection.
        ohh... I like it anyway.. but I prefer to have it in my mouth, well like with my mouth open and him cumming in it

Comment

I punch the ***** in the nose, so her nose bleeds then cum all over it.

Strawberry cheesecake ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            ohh... I like it anyway.. but I prefer to have it in my mouth, well like with my mouth open and him cumming in it
            I prefer that to a girl actually having it all the way in her mouth.

I like to see the act.

We men are very visual creatures.

Same reason I like to watch my seed drip out after a ********, or watch her eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              I punch the ***** in the nose, so her nose bleeds then cum all over it.

Strawberry cheesecake ftw.
              That was a nice one, got a genuine laugh from me.

Comment

Oh yeah, and if my load is really thick due to either being backed up, or it being all "cooked" from the summer heat.

Well when 8 weeks is up, I have to call my brother over for some "tag team" action to ensure I don't end up a baby daddy.

Comment

I prefer that to a girl actually having it all the way in her mouth.

I like to see the act.

We men are very visual creatures.

Same reason I like to watch my seed drip out after a ********, or watch her eat it.
                  How about the look a girl gives you when you bust on her face...

The one eye squint like "Is there anymore"..... Then they get up and smile, with cum on their face...

Damn, that **** is priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    How about the look a girl gives you when you bust on her face...

The one eye squint like "Is there anymore"..... Then they get up and smile, with cum on their face...

Damn, that **** is priceless...
                    I like that, but I gotta tell you ; I have horrible control over my ejaculations.

9 times out of 10 ; I'm hitting retina.

And I hate having to hear about the **** afterwards because she failed to close her eyes enough.

Like it's my fault her eye was open.

Comment

I like that, but I gotta tell you ; I have horrible control over my ejaculations.

9 times out of 10 ; I'm hitting retina.

And I hate having to hear about the **** afterwards because she failed to close her eyes enough.

Like it's my fault her eye was open.
                      Yeah I know what you mean..... I am at the the nose, so it gives me equal room on all sides to work with.....

But yeah, its funny when the girl comes back into the room and says "Had to be in the eye huh??".. You cant help but to laugh when you see what seems to be pink eye....

Comment

Working...
                      X