No announcement yet.

Forget Margarito and Capetillo, It's the CSAC that needs to be investigated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    what part of mental **** di you not get man, hopkins and his other trainer(bouie) said they were playing games.........

still, the main complaint was too much tape, too much gauze, very noticeable when you over do it.....
    Then why were these allegations raised before yet Richardson is the one who caught it? How did he know there was tape on tape where there should have been tape on gauze? Maybe because he's been at this his entire life?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Every single big fight? C'mon. You mean to tell me Cotto's trainer purposely looked over the plaster handwraps. They touch the wraps too my friend. They would have noticed it being abnormally hard. Hell, aparantly from one member; Roach was so detailed he thought DLH put too much tape on his hands.
      They may not have done it every fight, but I'd say there is a good chance they did it before. Why cheat for Mosely, who you were supposed to walk over, but not Cotto, who was the favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Every single big fight? C'mon. You mean to tell me Cotto's trainer purposely looked over the plaster handwraps. They touch the wraps too my friend. They would have noticed it being abnormally hard. Hell, aparantly from one member; Roach was so detailed he thought DLH put too much tape on his hands.

We should ask the Cotto team if they ask to feel the gauze. Maybe they did not trusting the other team, maybe Capetillo found a way to distract them while he place the pre-prepared gauze... Why has the Cotto team kept that quite about the issue when they were the ones watching???, not Richardson's time around... things that makes you go huummm...

Comment

Working...
        X