Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Boxing fans who are interested....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Boxing fans who are interested....

.....but aren't quite set on the ground game yet. Here are some fights to help you out. Everyone can partisipate, just make sure that the fights have good striking and good grappling.

First up is Hideo Tokoro vs. Atushi Yamamoto from the DREAM 6 card.

Yeah I just watched that fight, excellent choice.

I'll try to dig some fights up in a bit.

Comment

Found a fight that is imo, an under-rated classic, great fight, good stand-up exchanges, submission attempts, had everything really.

Nogueira vs Kharitonov from Pride Final Conflict 2004

Part 1: (actual fight starts 7 minutes in)

Part 2:

Part 3:

Wanted to find Murilo Ninja Rua vs Mario Sperry, not a lot of people list that as one of their favourite fights, but honestly it's one of the most exciting fights I've ever seen. Can't find it anywhere.

Might post the Barnett vs Nogueira fights later. Shogun vs little Nogueira is another great one.

Comment

Shogun vs Rogerio Nogueira - probably the best fight of 2005 (maybe along with Gomi vs Kawajiri). It was just an absolute war with great ground exchanges and good stand-up.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Comment

Alex Shlemenko vs. Bubba McDaniel

One of the reasons people love MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post

Alex Shlemenko vs. Bubba McDaniel

One of the reasons people love MMA.
            Wow. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen that yet...

Comment

Don't get me wrong I respect MMA fighters and all but it aint my kinda style.
              I watch UFC when there's 2 stand-ups fighting and thats even rare. I just dont find that ground game entartaining. I just watched UFC Unleashed in my dads gaff on Setanta Sports. Matt Hughes was fighting some Canadian guy and except that power bomb at the end I found that fight boring.

No offence

Comment

Working...
              X