No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue dating David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue dating David Haye?

It's being reported by many online publictions that rumours surrounding Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is that she's has gotten over her break up with Olivier Martinez by spending time with a young, hot boxing sensation. The boxer is reported to be the british Cruiserweight Champ, David Haye.

Minogue is 38, and Haye is 26. Minogue broke up with Martinez in January of this year. Haye is reported to have helped the Pop Star get back into her shape following her very public battle with breast cancer.

A source tells The People UK, "Kylie was heartbroken over Olivier and has needed her friend more than ever." Adding, "David has been there for her 100 per cent and he now views her as one of his closest female friends.

"He has taken her out and cheered her up when she has been feeling down."

****ing hell I thought this was a lame, late attempt of an April fools joke. But it seems you are right my friend.

Comment

Good.

There is nothing better for the career and exposure of a young sports star than having a high-profile relationship.

See David Beckham.

Comment

Originally posted by Miksterious View Post
        Good.

There is nothing better for the career and exposure of a young sports star than having a high-profile relationship.

See David Beckham.
        Yeah, in baseball and basketball. In boxing, it's a distraction.

Comment

I think that depends entirely upon the sportsman in every sport.

Comment

Nice One david, finally found someone who fancies him more than himself! Shouldn't effect his career imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              Nice One david, finally found someone who fancies him more than himself! Shouldn't effect his career imo.
              lol. Funny post. In fairness Haye has all the tools to be a great. I thinks his stamia is ok too, IMO he lost to The Cat through sheer lack of experience and a bit of naivety.

Comment

the lucky ****er

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                  ****ing hell I thought this was a lame, late attempt of an April fools joke. But it seems you are right my friend.
                  it true there is a pic for them together i seen in a tabliod.

but they say they are only friends and Haye was with K during her operation probably the guy was a celebirty trainer and became a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    Yeah, in baseball and basketball. In boxing, it's a distraction.
                    Hmm. Most people have never heard of baseball and basketball.

Comment

Working...
                    X