Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    I don't care if it's Lara, Molina, Trout,Kirkland, K9, Vanes, etc. I just want Canyellow Alvarez to fight one credible opponent. 43 pro fights and 5 title defences and still no live competition. To give this guy a big money fight vs Floyd,Pac,Martinez,or Cotto with Team Canyellows refusal to fight real opponents is criminal
    bob u mad bro?Canelo already getting paid big money.Doesnt matter
    if he fighting floyd,lara or a bum next.Canelo getting a fat check anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Molina doesn't want..
      Will if Molina doesn't wanna rematch Lara, that's his problem. I'm sure Lara will move on to bigger and better things and achieve great things @ 154.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        it was a robbery

don't be mad just cuz no one knows who lara is except for cubans
        It was not a robbery, it was a very ugly fight and while Molina clinch and throw more, Lara connected the best punches of the fight, he hurt Molina a least twice in the later rounds, you forgot to mention that Lara couldn't train properly for the fight do to Shields training Rigondeaux, and the fight almost never happens because LAra was sick three days before the fight, still it was a very ugly fight and neither deserve th win, by the way Kirkland was on his way to ko that little dirty a$$ with only one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          It was not a robbery, it was a very ugly fight and while Molina clinch and throw more, Lara connected the best punches of the fight, he hurt Molina a least twice in the later rounds, you forgot to mention that Lara couldn't train properly for the fight do to Shields training Rigondeaux, and the fight almost never happens because LAra was sick three days before the fight, still it was a very ugly fight and neither deserve th win, by the way Kirkland was on his way to ko that little dirty a$$ with only one arm.
          Lol..garfios.. a ti no te cae nada bien molina..lol

Comment

Working...
          X