No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather's Return, Pacquiao, Shaw, DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    *******s are the dumbest pieces of **** i have ever encountered...
    I agree.....these guys are total weirdos and are persistent in their baseless arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      what makes schaeffer different from arum? not much really...except that arum has lived longer and has done more lies and bull****s but they're the same promoter/businessman who will do any kind of bull**** to protect their interest.

Schaefer is no different from Arum. He's learned a lot from Arum, actually. Of course, he'd rather promote in-house fights just like Arum does. He's just waiting for Floyd's go signal in the Alvarez fight.

Schaefer will make more money on this fight than the Pac fight, assuming he even gets some slice of it.

Comment

Boom!

Schaefer just sounded like the BIGGEST Floyd Mayweather Kiss Ass !! No Joke. Just Read This AGAIN!! Either that or FLOYD is Paying Richard off to be his BI%$#

Comment

Promoters are there to make money, and protect there interest that is making them money, Arum protects Pacquiao, Mayweather protects his undefeated record cuz that is what is making him money, the moment he loses, that is it for him, Cause Mayweather does not make fights exciting to watch, people tune in to see his loud mouth lose... That why he always plays the bad guy role... and the reason He doesn't fight someone that is risky...

Comment

Would Floyd Mayweather Jr expose Manny Pacquiao?

Fight might not be as competitive as most people think: Would Floyd Mayweather Jr. expose Manny Pacquiao? http://ow.ly/8JOeA
            Originally posted by Teejro View Post
            Promoters are there to make money, and protect there interest that is making them money, Arum protects Pacquiao, Mayweather protects his undefeated record cuz that is what is making him money, the moment he loses, that is it for him, Cause Mayweather does not make fights exciting to watch, people tune in to see his loud mouth lose... That why he always plays the bad guy role... and the reason He doesn't fight someone that is risky...

Comment

smh 10 years from now probably even less everybody involved is look back and wonder why they didn't make this fight

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                *******s are more normal than dumb *****s. they can't let go of defending these stupid roadblocks from day one. all the while they've been into this pac is an easy fight for floyd, he's amateurish, floyd will school him in the ring, he fought nothing but bums. then comes the roadblocks. wtf!

man, these are no longer fans, these are stupid clowns.

Let's see:

1-First of all Tards get online and try to make excuses why Pac shouldnt submit to testing. Something is really wrong with that.
                2-They have to come behind all the BS excuses their man makes like blood phobias, BS decision, lack of being able to speak fr himself, being ripped blind, etc.
                3-I still havent heard a legit reason why this fight isn't happening 5/5/12. Floyd called you a punk, challenged you to fight but still had to call you to engage in some conversation.
                4-Right now Pac's punk ass won't fight Cotto @150 because he know he would be called on not fighting Martinez @150.
                Now tell me what do you think will happen if Pac called Mayweather a punk and said let's fight on 5/5/12?

Comment

dude, most pac fans wanted pacman to agree to the test and wanted to see the fight. check my older posts repeatedly indicating that pac's biggest mistake was not calling your idol's bluffs from the very beginning. your queen would have been exposed early.

then you *****s kept incantating he won't take the test. for two years you kept repeating the same crap. he did agree to the test eventually. instead of taking it as good news, you took it as bad news as if the world went crashing down. i would have expected *****s dancing in the streets. same silly arguments went on and on and on making yourselves look like stupid clowns.

man if i were a ***** and keep claiming pac is an easy fight, he's amateurish, he's one dimensional, floyd will humiliate him in the ring, etc., i wouldn't even entertain any of these stupid roadblocks. i would focus on making the fight happen to see pac's humiliation in the ring.

just admit you never wanted to see the fight. *****s are just like wrestlemania fans who are more into silly mind/blame games, scripted drama and fake fights.

Last edited by tomhawq; 01-28-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

may 2013 in MGM grand, las vegas. book it on your cellphone bob so you don't talk **** when it's time to make it.

Comment

People are crazy idiots...

Its a shame so many people can't see Pacman is a paper tiger he is no champ. (Pac/Arum) have written causes in his opponents contacts to weaken them physically and fans act like he's a great fighter. He's a fraud and always has been. He's no different than George Bush starting war in Iraq (weapons of mass destruction) bankers (denying their part in bankrupting the nation) politicians (creating policies and de-regulation (Reagan). Floyd show the fans you're the champ offer Pacman 65/35 spilt winner get lion share as they should. I'm sure that greedy psychopath Arum will surface. Than kick Pacman's ass and go about your business. Because even if you kick his ass May 2012 or May 20.... the idiots and Pac fans still will not give you your respect... You will never get respect in this lifetime... You aren't the first and you won't be the last that got treated this way... Keep it moving you are the best... Best wishes to you and all you want to be... The Man and those fools (Nay Sayers) just want you to bow and say Master. All the greats have never bowed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X