Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ray Leonard not considered the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I honestly feel and have always felt that Floyd beats Ray Leonard pretty decisively.
    Funniest thing i've read all night.

Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post

Thanks for the laugh.

think it would have be a good fight but i dont see floyd beating ray. too big, too fast, too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post

Thanks for the laugh.

Cool story

But I'm far from a Floyd fan, but I just see Mayweather as the smarter fighter, and just overall more skilled than Leonard.

Leonard is bigger and the better athlete, but in a boxing match, which is what that fight would turn into......I just see Mayweather out boxing Ray Leonard.

However, the one old school fighter that would be a nightmare to Floyd's style is Tommy Hearns. I just don't see Floyd having an answer for Hearns overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Floyd Mayweather is for fighting ATG in 39 year old Mosley and VISCIOUS Victor "young prime hungry that didn't just fight for a paycheck" Ortiz. Plus he cleaned up the sport with OST! No more cheating in boxing. Mayweather revolutionized boxing
          Just can't get that d1ck out your mouth, can you?

Sugar is #2 on my p4p list

Comment

May has the it over leanord in defense but c'mon, ray is bigger, stronger has the edge in hand speed, better combination, quicker feet.

Comment

let's see he lost to a smaller one dimensional brawler(duran), he lost to a guy with a glass jaw(norris), and he got knocked out by pillow punching camacho. goat? sounds like a bum to me. mayweather would school him then everybody would say oh i knew that would happen after the fight happened!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                let's see he lost to a smaller one dimensional brawler(duran), he lost to a guy with a glass jaw(norris), and he got knocked out by pillow punching camacho. goat? sounds like a bum to me. mayweather would school him then everybody would say oh i knew that would happen after the fight happened!
                Ray Robinson lost to a plotter in Jake Lamotta, what is your argument now?

Comment

Dude, Mayweather would get destroyed by Terry Norris!!! The Leonard that fought Camacho was like the Ali that fought Holmes, over the hill and done! Floyd, Jr fights just like his dad, Floyd, sr, and we all know what Ray did to him. Lil Floyd would make it more competitive, but Ray would be too much for him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                    Ray Robinson lost to a plotter in Jake Lamotta, what is your argument now?
                    is ray robinson that dude who fights on hbo and combs his hair after every bum he fights?

Comment

is ray robinson that dude who fights on hbo and combs his hair after every bum he fights?
                      This actually had me laughing out loud. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X