No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    1st round of negotiations immediately took place after the Pac -vs- Cotto fight, which was Nov 14th. I don't understand what the hold up is? Especially since Pac's previous fights were announced minutes after his last one.
    Yeah, but when news articles came out literally everyday it was around Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
      A floyd fan NEVER should use "duck" related words in his vocabulary............

Anyways, manny vs money it has to be NOW.........and please manny camp, stop with the bull**** excuses........
      They're going to duck Floyd. They know what time it is. They know they won't win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!
        You and Check hooks are the 1A and 1B P4P worst posters on this site.

Comment

I don't care if he takes a hiatus and has an orgy everyday until New Years as long as he comes back and chooses Floyd as his next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You and Check hooks are the 1A and 1B P4P worst posters on this site.
            What Chudd said

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
              They're going to duck Floyd. They know what time it is. They know they won't win that fight.
              hey i think that floyd could win, too much skill.....but dont act like mayweather is the guy that fights anyone-anywhere........like some poster said, the best of money qualities is timming (in-out of the ring), he know when to fight someone........props for that though........is a smart men

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                ******.com: What do you think is next for Pacquiao?

Freddie Roach: I talked to Manny last night, and I said, 'Well, what do you want to do next?' And he said, 'Well, Freddie, Christmas is coming up, my birthday is coming up [Dec.17.]"

He said, "I want to enjoy my family and then we'll come back and we'll take a look at things and then we'll make a decision after the holidays."

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/170253-qaa-roach-

-----

And the slight majority on this poll still choose to believe that Bob Arum's holding the mega fight up? http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=522301
                WTF is there to decide?

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                  You have got to be kidding me. You're praying for Marquez because Floyd is too easy to beat? Stop it boy. You don't even believe that yourself. If he was so easy to beat, then why not fight him and beat him? After last week, a blind man can see that Floyd Mayweather would be a nightmare for Manny Pacquiao. You are what is classified as a *******. The facts of the matter are null and void inside of that fantasy world called your mind. I think you're just saying this to invoke a response from people. Surely you don't hold ant truth to your own words. You are one of those guys who Jim Lampley descirbed as irrational.
                  a Floyd fight will be easier than Marquez fight,

Floyds potshots will be easily blocked by Pac

Comment

first of all it hasn't even been a week since Pac beat Marquez and even tho he didn't take any punishment that fight, no one just announces their next fight that fast let alone the P4P king and cash cow

And if floyd decides to fight in Feb than thats a straight up duck and dodge of Pacquiao again, I don't care what anyone says

Comment

I hate Floyd.

I'm a Pac fan.

But Pac needs to face Floyd. And lose.

Then JMM 4.

Arum must have some hold or dirt on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X