Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to play me Fightnite Champions online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to play me Fightnite Champions online?

I'm bashing everyone online, so please bring it if
    You can. Xbox GT is stainlessjoe if you want to msg me.

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    I'm bashing everyone online, so please bring it if
    You can. Xbox GT is stainlessjoe if you want to msg me.
    fuuuuuu im on ps3 get a real system or GTFO!! lol jk :> is this game beast or what! whats your average connect and punch out put? mine 65is% and 190- 210.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      fuuuuuu im on ps3 get a real system or GTFO!! lol jk :> is this game beast or what! whats your average connect and punch out put? mine 65is% and 190- 210.
      I do have ps3, but only dl'd it for my xbox. How do I check averages??

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        I do have ps3, but only dl'd it for my xbox. How do I check averages??
        **** i just keep track since i found out that throwing too much hurts your ko opportunities so i try to pick my shots.

Comment

average here is 58% - the punch connect is too high all around, they need to tighten that up a bit, maybe loosen it when stamina is down in later rounds and people are punching slower and throwing less anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            average here is 58% - the punch connect is too high all around, they need to tighten that up a bit, maybe loosen it when stamina is down in later rounds and people are punching slower and throwing less anyway.
            yeah but i mean it's a game/simulator! mine has been way to high on Manny though... like 75% connect ratio i think he would be dead in the second round if someone was landing that much... I know we all want it to be how we want it but i think it people appreciate the experience that they get from it as opposed to how it should exactly exactly be they would enjoy it more. I don't see many fight for me going to the later rounds... i'm no ko expert but landing at such a high ration eventually a Ko seems to be inevitable.

Comment

Working...
            X