Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell is she

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

I am a fervent believer in rights for women though...and the occasional left to keep them guessing.

Comment

I think some people are confused.

Lily Allen is not one of the ring girls and Eubank made a joke which said pie, not ******** lol

I normally like Allen but yeah, she was just plain stupid here.

Comment

lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            who the hell is she
            A British pop singer who got where she is through famous parents. That's about the top and bottom of it.

She's also thinks she's the voice of the working class at times yet she's never had to do a days hard graft in her life and grew up very rich. She's a very talentless person with a false sense of self-importance and extremely patronising but hasn't got the self awareness to realise it.

That's basically all you need to know about her. As someone said, she's probably spent more money on a one night cocaine binge than the working classes or immigrants that she claims to care so much about.

Comment

i want to be pied next. love pie :bukkake:

Comment

Told ya guys. In the end, the Eubank's are good for boxing. Karma... Not the Warren and Hearn minded slave traders in old school Arum telling Floyd such big monies could never be made...

Comment

Working...
                X