Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pac's achievements greater than Roy Jones's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pac's achievements greater than Roy Jones's?

Who has fought the better competition and had more success?
    Is Pac vs Oscar a much bigger deal than Jones vs Ruiz??
    Pac
    56.52%
    Jones
    30.43%
    My best friends hot mom
    13.04%

Of Course Pacquiao..

Pac is tag as the Mexican Assassin.

Mexico's worst nightmare.

Comment

wow another thread showing the bunch of morons on this forum. Clear answer is RJJ. I mean Pacquaio lost to JMM and a bunch of other fighters.

Really this is just stupid.

Comment

I know dance is gonna hate me for this but I picked Pacquiao. Yea I'm a fan also, but Pacquiao has a lot of Top class oponents on his list and he's not even 30 yet.

Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Larios, Valezquez, Solis + more, his entire resume it littered with good names, I think he will be appreciated more once he retires.

Roy Jones has a great resume also, but his resume isn't as stacked. Toney and Hopkins are his 2 best names. Very good wins indeed. Beating a heavyweight is icing on the cake. However, if Pacquiao beats De La Hoya I think that's a much much stronger statement.

Comment

Accomplishment wise, they're quite similar, multiple titles in multiple weight divisions, Pacquiao's resume is probably better. Pound for pound DLH is better than Ruiz, even at this stage so if Pacquiao beats DLH, I think his accomplishments could be better than Jones'.

Comment

Originally posted by AustralianBoxin View Post
            wow another thread showing the bunch of morons on this forum. Clear answer is RJJ. I mean Pacquaio lost to JMM and a bunch of other fighters.

Really this is just stupid.
            When did Pac lose to JMM??
            Jones has been KTFO twice.
            If Jones best wins are against a green Hopkins and a lethargic Toney, i think Pac must be seen as better.
            He beat Barrera twice, Morales 3 times, and moved up 6 divisions which has never been done before.
            Jones beat the fat slow Ruiz, who nobody believes was a legitimate heavyweight champion.

Comment

Pacman easy....

Comment

who voted for pac?

really now is pac's achivements better?

who else went from MW to HW and Whooped the Champ at that Weight?

"And they got the nerve to say i aint fight nobody i just make me look like nobody"

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
                  who voted for pac?

really now is pac's achivements better?

who else went from MW to HW and Whooped the Champ at that Weight?

"And they got the nerve to say i aint fight nobody i just make me look like nobody"
                  who else went from light flyweight to WW?

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
                    who else went from light flyweight to WW?
                    and he hasnt proven himself

yet im still picking him to smash DLH

Comment

Working...
                    X