Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Dotcom: The Guy Responsible for Megaupload

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a movie on this guy down the road.

Comment

I really don't like how this piece was made, though. The narrator/interviewer was waaaaaaay to casual and almost a bit annoying. Not that I'm expecting him to be in a suit and ****, but compared to most of the people in the Vice vids, his informality somewhat took away from the seriousness and intrigue of the subject matter and person.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        I really don't like how this piece was made, though. The narrator/interviewer was waaaaaaay to casual and almost a bit annoying. Not that I'm expecting him to be in a suit and ****, but compared to most of the people in the Vice vids, his informality somewhat took away from the seriousness and intrigue of the subject matter and person.
        yeah he came of immature and childish at times.

Can we play, kim awkwardly says not right now.

Comment

At least they let him live in his mansion and live the high life. He lives like a king.

Comment

I doubt there is any chance of getting my two year premium megaupload fee refunded.

Comment

he's advertising for an ISP over here

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I doubt there is any chance of getting my two year premium megaupload fee refunded.
                2 year premium?

you must download a lot of **** man

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  2 year premium?

you must download a lot of **** man
                  Rarely ever downloaded. Uploaded a ton. Had my storage full of fights and they were all lost when Megaup got the axe.

Comment

Working...
                  X