No announcement yet.

Krav Maga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krav Maga

My hubby left today for L.A. He is taking a Krav Maga instructor training course starting tomorrow. I have a feeling he is going to come back all bruised and sore....... why do you guys do this to yourselves? I like watching it, but I don't completely understand the willingness to bruise the body. I am allergic to pain.

We are going to offer Krav Maga when we open our school next year along with Little Ninjas and Taekwondo as our main discipline.

I dont know anything about Krav Maga, I think Tanner takes it.....

Comment

You guys are awesome for opening your own school, good luck. Get some BJJ in there as well!

Comment

Don't care much for Krav Maga myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420
          You guys are awesome for opening your own school, good luck. Get some BJJ in there as well!
          Thanks, Hubby plans on having it a mixed martial arts with TKD being the main discipline. He is definitely open to the BJJ idea. He's already started checking it out.

Comment

If its going to be a mixed martial arts school you defenatly need to get into some ground work......

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
              If its going to be a mixed martial arts school you defenatly need to get into some ground work......
              tell me about it lol

Comment

Also, your husband cant just take a BJJ class and then start teaching it. I would look for a teacher if I where you.......

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                  Also, your husband cant just take a BJJ class and then start teaching it. I would look for a teacher if I where you.......
                  I will let him know what you are suggesting. I think he will take any reason to take another martial arts class. LOL I see little of him now.....*sigh* But that should change when we open the school.....

Comment

Can't you get certified to teach Krav Maga if you pay them like a $1000 and take a 6 hour course?

Comment

Working...
                    X