Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "IF" Klitscho loses in the rematch against Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    "Went life and death with Jennings" lol. Wlad won every round.
    Saw that too

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
      If Klitscho loses to a bum like Fury again he has no business fighting ever again.
      He's lost to bums before so it's no biggie to him.

Comment

Win or lose I'd like to see him do one last fight back home that he can win. A fight with Glazkov in Kiev would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          i could see him wanting to retire on a win
          Beautiful. This right here ^

Klitschko will likely fight someone else if he loses to fury again. A farewell fight before he retires

Comment

He looked like **** against Jennings and barely threw any right hands. He is completely gun shy now. He won that fight on his jab and experience alone. Against fury he had no openings and could never get close. He's too cautious nowadays and will only throw a big punch if he's 100 percent sure he won't get countered. His fight with pulev was an anomaly because he had pulev figured out and he could do what he wanted. The fight with fury will be the exact same. A prime wlad didn't give a **** and would have destroyed any version of fury. I have no clue why guys hype up this win as if he did something special. It was a terrible way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Win or lose I'd like to see him do one last fight back home that he can win. A fight with Glazkov in Kiev would be perfect.
              Fuck that. Glazkov is absolute trash.

I'd love for him to fight Ortiz, knowing klitschko he likely will too! That's what true klitschko fans love about Wlad

Comment

Working...
              X