Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Larryxxx...lets make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Fast2Fury by KO faster than Tyson KO'd McNeely. 2Fast2Fury would cause the next series of rioting and looting to commence. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will want war with England from the murder 2Fast2Fury will commit. #TheNextKarmaOfficer2Fast2Fury

Comment

• Larry reaches under the ring and brings out a folded-up chair, and proceeds to smash Fury on the head. Fury sells it and flops around the ring like Shawn Michaels, but then, in a surprise move, Pac-Boy comes running in and joins Larry in stomping on Fury.

Comment

• I'm at a disadvantage not seeing LarryXXXXX in action!!!!
        However I have seen Tyson (not so) Fury in non-action so I guess LarryX has a good chance! Tyson is an actor portraying a boxer (unskilled one) and to me could only exists in this god awful period of mediocrity!

Good luck LarryX, go for the inner shoulder blades and try to dislocate his shoulders. Also the liver is exposed by his form and by all means hit him hard under his heart, not sure if theres one there!

Larry the Fireman X

Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          2Fast2Fury by KO faster than Tyson KO'd McNeely. 2Fast2Fury would cause the next series of rioting and looting to commence. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will want war with England from the murder 2Fast2Fury will commit. #TheNextKarmaOfficer2Fast2Fury
          Yea lets bring race into this..why not

Comment

• Fury would be bookies favourite, but the momentum is with Larry imo. So i am taking the bet that Larry wins on points.

Comment

• I tell you what, this is looking like easy work for Larryxxx. He'll school Fury over 2 and once he is done using him as a speed bag he will dispose of Fury with a swift jab to the belly button.

Larryxxx, 3rd KO, JIM!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                i am ready to fight and am calling him out on Twitter..lets make this happen

https://twitter.com/larryx2010

Fury knocks you out in 1 round! Too brash, Too bodacious, Too British.

Easy Work!

Comment

• Tyson Fury ducked smh

RIP Larry
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-05-2023, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Just proves anyone can call out anybody. Aks Frank Martin. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

Comment

• Fury ain't no fool

Comment

Working...
                      X