No announcement yet.

Vanderlei Silva vs Kevin Randleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanderlei Silva vs Kevin Randleman

This is what Randleman said he wanted in an interview before the fight last night, he said Vanderlei had the title and he wants it and he'll stop at nothing to get it. Who do you guys think will win this one if it ever happens?

hmmm... silva is very good, but not unbeatable!!

he could do it!!

=)

Comment

YEah, Randy would grind his crotch into Silva until he gets the JD.

Comment

I would pick Randleman. Of course, Silva is the man now. But it will be a great fight to see.

Comment

For some reason I always have a hard time picking against Randleman. I think it's because he's so goddamn big. I picture him in my head and I'm like "damn, there's no way".

I think Silva might win though. Silva is more capable of fighting a good wrestler than Rutten is, and I think Bas won, so I see no reason why silva couldn't stick it to Randleman.

Comment

Randleman is too powerful and has too much grappling technique for Silva to handle. Sak took Silva down with relative ease so Randleman should have no problem getting the top position. I'd go with Randleman if this fight takes place.

Comment

yeah Sak took Silva down but he couldn't beat him (Twice) and Bas beat Randleman. I think Silva would take Randleman, because of Silva's ruthlessness and quickness, I like Randleman so don't get me wrong, I just think Silva would beat him.

Comment

After Randleman's piss poor performance against Oyama, I don't think he has the gas to keep Silva down for 3 rounds...not to metnion Silva has improved immensely all around. AND with Pride stand-up rules, it makes for a greater chance of Silva KO'ing Kevin.

BTW, Silva is actually BIGGER than Kevin now. Evrybody notice how small he looked next to Bas iin the interview?

Comment

Im going with Silva. He's very aggresive, like I have to tell you that, and judging by Randlemans last performance, he was wild yet reserved. And that **** won't fly with Silva. Not that he doesnt have the ability to beat him, he has that and the tools, but realistically, Im picking Silva.

Comment

The big wrestlers have always sort of dissapointed me. There is so much raw power but things just never pan out for them.

Being a big man myself, I always route for the big fellas.

Comment

Working...
                    X