Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Rigo Doesn't Want The Donaire Fight After A 6 Month Layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo sucks, this 80 year old midget gonna get knocked out soon as he steps up. All this they want to fight donaire is just them talking hot air, Pinche cubanos valiendo verga como siempre.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      You beat me to it. Gary Hyde's own words (from an interview posted on this site): "...the bonafide members of Team Rigondeaux are myself, DJ Montanocordoba and Jorge Rubio."

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-rigo...problem--61076
      these guys will go as far as lying smack dab in your face.........

they should have known i would ask for facts.
      Last edited by Godsfly; 01-06-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        so heres the question that I'll ask you...........

what exactly does he do for Gary Hyde?

& where is a source saying he works for hyde in the 1st place?

because i can't find one..............
        You beat me to it. Gary Hyde's own words (from an interview posted on this site): "...the bonafide members of Team Rigondeaux are myself, DJ Montanocordoba and Jorge Rubio."

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-rigo...problem--61076
        http://www.f i g h t n e w s.com/Boxing/rigondeaux-rips-into-donaire-123079

Towards the end of the 3rd paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Rigo sucks, this 80 year old midget gonna get knocked out soon as he steps up. All this they want to fight donaire is just them talking hot air, Pinche cubanos valiendo verga como siempre.
          What's up, little man with big complex? Still insecure?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            http://www.f i g h t n e w s.com/Boxing/rigondeaux-rips-into-donaire-123079

Towards the end of the 3rd paragraph
            Thanks, MJ. But this quote from Hyde on that site raises only more questions: “There can be no doubt in anyone’s mind that this is what’s happening now with Donaire. When a member of our team, Paddy Cronan, approached Donaire at Rigo’s June 9th fight to ask him if he would step-up to the plate and fight Rigondeaux, Donaire clearly indicated that he had no intention of fighting Rigo.”

Gary identifies Cronan as a "member" of his team, but contradicts the quotes attributed to Paddy.

Comment

Thanks, MJ. But this quote from Hyde on that site raises only more questions: “There can be no doubt in anyone’s mind that this is what’s happening now with Donaire. When a member of our team, Paddy Cronan, approached Donaire at Rigo’s June 9th fight to ask him if he would step-up to the plate and fight Rigondeaux, Donaire clearly indicated that he had no intention of fighting Rigo.”

Gary identifies Cronan as a "member" of his team, but contradicts the quotes attributed to Paddy.
              the link is from last year, it's to establish Paddy's connection to Hyde

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Tu madre y la puta de tu abuela som las que valen verda mexicana...

Comment

Rigo can't call the shots, Donaire makes the shots, april or the fight is not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      you're arguing apples and oranges at this point. we know that paddy has a connection to team rigo. just like nate jones has a connection to team mayweather. the point is does he have a significant connection? (to know any inside information)

the answer is no. which makes the entire thread meaningless..........

Comment

Working...
                      X