No announcement yet.

RICKY HATTON VS Adrien Broner WHO WINS RIGHT NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Broner would beat the **** out of Hatton right now.
    right now broner would KO hatton before the 12th or 10th

a "prime" hatton now thats more of a toss up because broner hasnt seen or been in the ring with a "prime" hatton

Comment

Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        right now broner would KO hatton before the 12th or 10th

a "prime" hatton now thats more of a toss up because broner hasnt seen or been in the ring with a "prime" hatton

Yes but we haven't seen a "prime" broner. So that's kind of an odd comparison.

Comment

I voted Broner. Hatton is easy to hit and Broner is a hard hitting sharp shooter. If Hatton can take Broner's punches and keep coming then Broner might have a problem. Ricky puts pressure on his opponent and he hits hard too. Maybe Broner could outbox him all night or maybe the pressure and the pace Ricky sets would get to him. I am not sure. Broner looks like a big future star but until the Demarco fight is over he is really unproven. If he KOs Demarco with ease then he would probably do the same thing to Hatton. The questions about both men should soon be answered. Right now I don't know what Hatton has left from his brutal KO by Pacquiao and his long time out of the ring and getting older.

Comment

hatton i sshot to **** and hat fought in 4 years !
            broners a young hungry beast of a fighter
            hattons my fav and broner prolly my leat fav and i still pick broner by ko

hatton belongs nowhere near the ring

having said that a prime 140 hatton demolishes broner

Comment

Broner UD I'd say.

Hatton just isn't the same fighter anymore.

Comment

Well let's see what Hatton looks like in his comeback. Plus, we don't even know what Broner will look like at 135, let alone 140 or 147. If Broner retains his speed and power up to 140, I'd have to go with Broner by TKO. Broner would definitely hurt Hatton, if he retains his power of course, and I don't think Broner would let Hatton get inside without clinching and frustrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
                  I believe hatton would knock this fool out even without a fight in years.
                  hahahahahahahahahahahaha Like Roger always says: "You don't know **** bout boxing". LMAO

Comment

Hatton ko's Broner in 4 rds.

Comment

Very surprised at how many people are picking Broner when he hasn't proven him self AT ALL yet... Struggled with PDL ko'd litzaou (think that's how you spell it.) I'm not a huge Hatton fan, but I say hit man by ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X