Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather ruined Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      Honestly, I think it would be a mistake to do that against Ortiz.
      i dont think so. i think thats the way to win. i also think its dangerous, but floyd knows wat hes doing. i wouldnt doubt him, in the ring hes as close to einstein as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dont think so. i think thats the way to win. i also think its dangerous, but floyd knows wat hes doing. i wouldnt doubt him, in the ring hes as close to einstein as it gets.
        Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that, but I think Boxing Ortiz would make for an easy night... I want Ortiz to win to. Shake up the boxing world a little.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            Is that how many you had after watching the video???

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that, but I think Boxing Ortiz would make for an easy night... I want Ortiz to win to. Shake up the boxing world a little.
              honestly im a huge floyd fan. but i would not be as upset if ortiz won. i think ill see it as a passing of the torch and a part of me wants ortiz to prove the haters wrong and watch all the mexicans who talked **** about him jump on the bandwagon.

Comment

Pacquiaos answer after the lady asked him about the roid allegations : mmm aaa mmmmmmmma aaaaaaa mmmm aaaa mmmmmm eeemmm mmmmm aaaa you know mmmmm aaaaaaa mmmmm aaaaaaaaa eeeeemmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm aaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  This fool always says this and NEVER delivers, man the fools are out here in full force today...
                  You don't expect him to fight relentlessly aggressive against his opponents, It's not how he was taught to boxed. He'll move forward few times and put pressures on his opponents when they're vulnerable, and then he'll control his composure later on. It's not in his DNA to go all out throwing barrage of punches. His style has worked successfully throughout his career. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                    You don't expect him to fight relentlessly aggressive against his opponents, It's not how he was taught to boxed. He'll move forward few times and put pressures on his opponents when they're vulnerable, and then he'll control his composure later on. It's not in his DNA to go all out throwing barrage of punches. His style has worked successfully throughout his career. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
                    *******s don't have common sense man, it's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Mayweather has never had a exciting fight in his entire career. Thats why he talks so much **** leading up to the fight because he knows his style puts people to sleep like Malinaggi.
                      No exciting fights? What are you talking about?

Mayweather vs. Corrales
                      Mayweather vs. Gatti
                      Mayweather vs. Corley
                      Mayweather vs. Augustus *IMO his most exciting fight*

This is what happens when the only fighter you watch is Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X