No announcement yet.

Your 'worst" fighters ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 'worst" fighters ever?

We have a lot of fun bantering on here about who we all really liked as fighters, who were our favorites, best, etc.

I'm curious if you fellas have some fighters who you just never liked or rooted for. For whatever reason.

I never liked Naseem Hamed, Hector Camacho, Jack Johnson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Greg Haugen. Or Tyrone Everett. Different reasons each.
    Last edited by Terry A; 05-28-2011, 07:26 PM.

Hamed, Ali, Khan, Haye, Chavez.

Comment

Lennox Lewis, Joe Calzaghe, Vinny Pazienza

Comment

Ali is the only fighter who i can truly say is one of my favorites, but also one of my least liked.

I hate any heavyeight that is a HW just by being absurdly fat. I'm not too fond of Leonard or Mike Spinks. Dont like Holmes either. AS he grew older i liked him more lmao

Comment

Head and shoulders above the rest Joe Calzaghe followed by Junnior Witter And Lennox Lewis

Comment

Later I might come up with a list, but the very first name that comes to me is Oscar De La Hoya. The fact that I rooted for Hopkins and Mayweather to beat him says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              Lennox Lewis, Joe Calzaghe, Vinny Pazienza

I hate you!!!

Comment

Seems the section isn't too fond of Joe Calzaghe

My vote goes to..... Joe Calzaghe.

Followed by, Muhammad Ali, Rocky Lockridge, Johnny Nelson, Willie Pastrano. I used to dislike De La Hoya but I don't really mind him now.

Strangely, I really disliked Shane Mosley all the way up to recently. Not to sure why, to be honest. Again, I don't mind him now.

I new addition is most definitely David Haye. Who I simply cannot stand.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Seems the section isn't too fond of Joe Calzaghe

My vote goes to..... Joe Calzaghe.

Followed by, Muhammad Ali, Rocky Lockridge, Johnny Nelson, Willie Pastrano. I used to dislike De La Hoya but I don't really mind him now.

Strangely, I really disliked Shane Mosley all the way up to recently. Not to sure why, to be honest. Again, I don't mind him now.

I new addition is most definitely David Haye. Who I simply cannot stand.

If you don't mind me asking...why didn't you like Rocky Lockridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    If you don't mind me asking...why didn't you like Rocky Lockridge?
                    Because he knocked out Roger Mayweather.

That is the sole reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X