No announcement yet.

Busta Rhymes Will Appear at EliteXc Card on May 31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Rhymes Will Appear at EliteXc Card on May 31

LOS ANGELES – Multi-platinum rap music star Busta Rhymes will bring his unique brand of hip-hip to the Prudential Center on May 31st at MMA’s (Mixed Martial Arts) first primetime television event on the CBS Television Network. [details]

Woooo Hahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

Why?

Comment

That's how **** MMA is. We got 50 cent and had the late Tupac to watch fights. You guys got Busta Rhymes. "Baby if you give to me, I give it to you" Sounds Gay
        Last edited by Flawless; 05-29-2008, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Noooo. This is Gary Shaw and $kala.

This not a regular MMA promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
            That's how **** MMA is. We got 50 cent and had the late Tupac to watch fights. You guys got Busta Rhymes. "Baby if you give to me, I give it to you" Sounds Gay
            Busta has a very large catalog - the song you mentioned is no less pansy/geared towards women than 50's "Candy Shop" or "Magic Stick" etc.

Pitbull performed on a previous EliteXC show as well. Rumor is, Affliction working on some live music acts for their PPV too

Comment

well hopefully Affliction can throw some metal acts in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                this coming from a guy who uses guest celebrity appearances as a tool to dictate the quality of a sport. while you're at it, might as well prop up boxing over mma because the letter 'B' comes before 'M' in the alphabet...

Comment

Working...
                X