Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton v Oliveira

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton will ko oliveira for the first stoppage loss of his career, they are serving him up, he is over the hill

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
      hatton will ko oliveira for the first stoppage loss of his career, they are serving him up, he is over the hill
      It could be another vince phillips, old man with plenty of steroids!

I doubt Warren would pick a hard opponent at this stage, i'll go with Hatton KO.

Comment

notice how even though hatton is no.1 in thw WBO rankings, no-one is mentioning a fight with cotto?? Whats that i smell....... frank warrens underwear!!!!

Comment

Cotto was actually mentioned, Hatton's no.1 in both WBO and IBF and Warren's position is he'd rather wait for the winner of Tszyu/Mitchell as he'd be regarded as the number one man in the division so it's a sensible move.

Comment

correct barry, plus cotto hatton is one for 18 months / 2 years time when they both have decent belts which would be massive both sides of the atlantic.

You all set for 2m Barry? Anything you need sorting out, Ian sorted the press passes for ya mate?

Comment

Looking forward to Tomorrow, it's actually a decent undercard but not sure if i'll have some trouble getting in, Ian said the guys not been in touch to confirm my pass so I just hope I don't get embarrassed at the door but he's gave me the guys number just in case so fingers crossed!

Comment

that will be Richard maynard? dont panic he is hopeless at getting back to people, give him a ring when you get a minute and just say who you are and who you are reporting for, will be fine, fone him before though mate just to be sure, he is a pleasant enough chap ive spoke to him many times he is usually quite helpful, just he will be running around like a blue arsed fly at the min, ive been loadsa times AT sn shows it wont be a prob mate but bell him to be sure.

Comment

Cheers mate, Ian said he'd phoned him and left a message on his answerphone so if I don't hear anything by later tonight i'll give him a ring myself.

Comment

kool wiv a k mate, dont want your first outing to be an anticlimax!!! been a bit lazy lately meself on the wirting fornt was on leave last week and got a few lined up in nov so taking a lil break, might do a piece on the lightweight scene (Cook, earl, vanzie, phillips, bennett, murray theres a few to discuss) and get Jim watt to add a few comments as Ive got a contact for him.

Comment

Ah ya name dropper The lightweights in this country are very evenly matched so hopefully they will come together, we've had Cook/Bennett which was a bit of a disappointment and now we've got Bennett v Dean Phillips and Cook fighting Aldo Rios so they are exciting times for the lightweights, I just hope Bobby Vanzie gets a bit of luck for once!

Comment

Working...
                      X