Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Andre Ward vs. Kelly Pavlik at 168 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward by any way he wants.

Comment

He'd UD prime Pavlik, comfortably.

This version would just be an embarrassing cash out.

Comment

Ward wins a UD, 9-3 or 10-2.

Comment

It's amazing how guys still claim Pavlik has this power. Fact Pavlik's power has not been relevant since he moved up. Ward's chin has been tested, he has been in with guys whom hit harder than Pavlik, and they're power has been relevant @ super middle. Kessler, Froch , Green, and Bika. Now before anyone claim Green is bum "which he is a class below Ward, Kessler, Froch" He still is known for his tremendous punching power. Dropped kessler really bad for the 1st time in his career. All these guys including Abraham and Miranda @ times hit ward with there $$ money punch and he ate it
          Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 11-10-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Ward will stop him.

Comment

Andre Ward would win by deliberate headbutts.

The Son of Goat has no power in his punches, but he sure has a hard head!

Ward's home ref will call them "unintentional" headbutts, even though he'll be coming in like a billy goat! The ref may even call it a TKO.

Comment

I don't see anything Pavlik can do to make this competitive, let alone win.

This fight suggests to me that Kelly is looking to retire. If he was trying to be relevant in the sport still, he could fight a handful of guys in the top 10 and possibly be competitive. Maybe even win a few. But, props to him if he thinks he can win this fight.

I have a feeling he will take his beating, cash his check and likely call it a career.

Comment

Pavlik is:
                  1: An alcoholic.
                  2: Not qualified.

He will receive a terrible beatdown.

Comment

Andre Ward will stop him bust him all up n stop him late with good body work

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
                      It's amazing how guys still claim Pavlik has this power. Fact Pavlik's power has not been relevant since he moved up. Ward's chin has been tested, he has been in with guys whom hit harder than Pavlik, and they're power has been relevant @ super middle. Kessler, Froch , Green, and Bika. Now before anyone claim Green is bum "which he is a class below Ward, Kessler, Froch" He still is known for his tremendous punching power. Dropped kessler really bad for the 1st time in his career. All this guys including Abraham and Miranda @ times hit ward with there $$ money punch and he ate it
                      So what. Pavlik has the style and power to stop Ward. Yes, Pavlik will need intestinal fortitude to beat Ward, something he's been lacking, but for this one fight, a chance of a life time/redemption...I think Pavlik will bring it. Will he beat Ward? Maybe, maybe not. Wards chin hasn't been tested since he was put down and badly dazed early in his career. Ward hasn't been hit clean, clean since then. I'm going to have to see Ward beat Pavlik to believe it, sorry. You guys saying what you're saying like its fact means jack **** to me. A lot of you picked Shane to walk through Forrest and Forrest won a one sided beating. I just have to see it to believe it, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X