Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With 2 *VERY CONTROVERSIAL* wins over Kovalev, all the evident and documented video displays of headbutts, elbows, & dirty tactics, a lackluster style, and reluctance to take on the man who holds the other light heavyweight belts, I can only say he will never be considered an all time great.

I'm from The Bay, I've seen him fight in person and I have never been impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      So Adonis doesn't get Ward OR Kovalev. WTH is he doing?

exactly what every fighter and promoter wants, which is to fight easy fights for big money for several years.

Comment

• Good luck to whatever you get into in life. You were a great fighter, a great champion and most of all you were truly a great person. You weren't that person who had to be this fake personality to attract people. You were content with who you are are never had to be fake to satisfy others. That's the mark of a real man. God speed and good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          one of the biggest frauds in boxing, good riddance
          Wait, and I bet you think lil g is not fraud?

Comment

• That came as a surprise. Very overlooked his whole career, not loved by the whole boxing world. Understandably so. He should go down as an ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              exactly what every fighter and promoter wants, which is to fight easy fights for big money for several years.
              Stevenson is the happiest dude at light heavy now. Not only does that coward have to fight Ward, if he ever finds his balls and steps to Kova he's assured that hes been soften up and broken downed enough to fight.

Comment

• Farewell Dre, I wish well in the Wars to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
                  F- andre Ward! Hated his style anyways....
                  You are a media result.....

Comment

• Canelo is now #1 P4P

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                      Ward, Mayweather, Wladimir, Marquez, Bradley, Mosley, possibly Pacman. While Bradley may not be a shoe-in and Pacman may fight into 2018, if they all retired this year and stayed retired, that is one heck of a HOF class.
                      What about Cotto ?

Comment

Working...
                      X