Collapse
No announcement yet.

A neutral's (my) feelings on the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-4 for GGG. NEUTRAL hahaha yeah sure...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      He's still in place to break Hopkins record, he's still champion last I checked.
      you're an idiot. he arguably lost to canelo tonight and at the very least looked nothing of a ATG or even a HOF. lara did way way better against canelo and foyd shut him out 12 to zip.

that was the TS point.

what in the total ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Just Tecate this time

Not a terrible beer. Throw in a lime wedge and it's damn near bearable.
        when external **** has to be added to make the finished product bearable, you know you're drinking the right beverage.

Comment

I think its judging like this that ****s over boxing.Only typical in a Alvarez bout.Shocking!

A good fight marred by yet more controversy.Ggg by 2round for me.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Typical Boxing scene poster. The greats from the past can lose to bums at 35 and still be great. Leonard at 35 was a mere shadow of himself. GGG at 35 is beating p4p guys 9 years his age.
            I'm not gonna engage in a back and forth with you on here, bro. You don't agree with my opinion? More power to you, I respect that.

If you're intent on an rigorous argument about GGG though, tell BrometheusBob. that you've seen dudes with whiter teeth than his.

That'll set him off.

Comment

The Cream of the Crop fight eachother its rarely a highlight reel KO. It took JMM v Manny IV to get a KO. Tyson couldn't hurt Evander. Canelo highlight KOs are against Kahn and Costco Brand Kirkland. GGGs against second tier euros and a cdn. Point is they are the only ones on the same level at MW. Stymie eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                I think its judging like this that ****s over boxing.Only typical in a Alvarez bout.Shocking!

A good fight marred by yet more controversy.Ggg by 2round for me.
                That ****ing 118-110 card legitimately had me reeling. I could have sworn CJ Ross made an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  The Cream of the Crop fight eachother its rarely a highlight reel KO. It took JMM v Manny IV to get a KO. Tyson couldn't hurt Evander. Canelo highlight KOs are against Kahn and Costco Brand Kirkland. GGGs against second tier euros and a cdn. Point is they are the only ones on the same level at MW. Stymie eachother.
                  I agree with this.

My argument is that level isn't as high as most would have you believe, whilst still high.

Like I said, I think they're the best in the division, and two of the biggest names in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    you're an idiot. he arguably lost to canelo tonight and at the very least looked nothing of a ATG or even a HOF. lara did way way better against canelo and foyd shut him out 12 to zip.

that was the TS point.

what in the total ****.
                    Pick another sport to follow. Boxing isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X