No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson, Badou Jack Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    He did overexert himself in the 2nd round. Other than that, he looked great. I'm happy with his performance. With how little he fights, it's important that he delivers every single time.

As for Diaz, I want to see him vs. Quigg. That style clash will be nasty. If Diaz wins, maybe let him fight Valdez.
    Yup forgot the 2nd. He punched himself out in the 1st min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      ps: 117 for russell was too much.
      Maybe by one round I had it 116-112

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        How so,,,

Diaz clearly was wrecking the body and controlling the fight after the first' but then slowed down and got outboxed.

I honestly can see 115-113, 117-111 russell. I’m not going to claim it’s bad scoring or really dispute it.

I just gave credit to the bodyshots, while others don’t give credit for bodyshots. That’s basically the only difference.
        Diaz had a few good moments and clearly won a couple rounds but the rest of the time he walked around and did nothing but catch punches with his gloves and get hit a few times while not returning fire. You can't win fights that way. I think it was a pretty easy fight to score. 8-4 Russell's way

Comment

• Stevenson gonna get sparked.

Comment

• Russell jr showing once again why 126 champions dont want it!
            Dominated a guy who was weight bullying clearly and if he wasn't ring rusty he would've got the stoppage!

Bring on Warrington!

Comment

• Let's get it on !!!!!

Comment

• Jack is a cool dude and all, but he's going to sleep tonight! War Adonis!

Comment

• They're already in the ring...

Comment

• Im rooting for Jack but Superman is gonna lay him out in the 5th

Comment

• Hold that flag baby gurl

Comment

Working...
                      X