View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:03 AM #3
LeastGayPoster2017

Quoted: 1836 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 15,558.44
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBoxing View Post
I finally stumbled across that site and was shocked at how detailed all the posts were.

That site must be either full of students or people with no jobs. I can't believe anyone that makes a lot of money have time to write out 10 paragraphs of detailed break downs on why Lebron's impact PER is greater than Jordan's off ball per or some weird shyt like that.

This some next level stuff on there. I mean I see the occasional one page break down of certain fighters on here, but nothing too extreme. Shyt I'm getting tired even typing this out,,,,,,,
I'll suck you dry if you keep talking the way you are so watch out.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote