Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I thought I had to get my ears tested.

Deaf twat.
    As i replayed it, he most definitely said "i fuked "Dirk Diggler's Mom" yes thats it.

Comment

Actually, I think that is what was said, but it was someone from Peter's camp (couldn't figure out who), not Klitschko's. If it were someone from Klitschko's camp, it would've been very heavily accented, and difficult to understand. That it was so understandable, it could've only come from someone in Peter's crew. Doesn't surprise me, I've heard worse, and wouldn't have thought anything of it had I noticed it the first time I watched the video.

Klitchko has Peter seriously rattled. The kid's going to be a trainwreck coming into the ring.

Comment

lol that **** aint even sound like N.igga
        "going down like the mayor" **** was clear as hell

Comment

go to 1:40 in this video and it shows Klitschko`s in Namibia,

boxingscene article about some of the Klitschko charity work

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=6462

the Klitschko`s are not racist, they are some of the best people in the world,

Comment

What did you expect, they are racist

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
              lol that **** aint even sound like N.igga
              "going down like the mayor" **** was clear as hell

Mayor

It was errrrrr at the end

Racist

Comment

Go down like a major?

And Vitali had not become the major of Kiew. I think it comes from Peters Camp. So this make sense.

Wladimir has Emanuel Steward in the corner and they are friends.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/klitschko_wpb1.jpg[/IMG]
                Last edited by jisi; 10-07-2008, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                  Is it me, or does someone from the Klitschko camp say "go down like a ******" at the 4:35 mark on this vid?
                  You're pathetic. Anybody with half-a-brain could realize that it was the same voice that was telling Peter, "Let's go, let's go. You can have it all on Saturday." You know, somebody from Peter's camp. Klitschko has way more class than that.

Get a fucking life.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                    Is it me, or does someone from the Klitschko camp say "go down like a ******" at the 4:35 mark on this vid?

[IMG][/IMG]

Good pick up nothing special, I always thought they were racist. But to say it to a fighter who is giving you a title shot straight away. Disgusting.

LOL at those who are trying to defend this. Must have a agenda

Comment

The Klits are not racist. ANyone who thinks they are is ******ed. Flawless, looking at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X