Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    As soon as I heard "split decision" I said "holy **** they're giving it to Bradley." Then i laughed for like ten minutes.
    Exactly this

Comment

Shocked initially, feeling that a large portion of Bradley's success in that ring went unseen by the HBO crew, though I'm glad the judges saw it. There were rounds I was giving to Tim, where my younger brother who was watching was telling me "Your crazy, no way Bradley got that round". I didn't know whether he was being influenced, but I knew Tim was putting in work, but in the end I felt he was short and thought Manny won. Having re-watched it a few times, I can definitely see why Bradley got it, so I'm not at all shocked. I gotta say, my neighbors, brothers and a couple of friends all saw it much closer upon watching it again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          As soon as I heard "split decision" I said "holy **** they're giving it to Bradley." Then i laughed for like ten minutes.
          We had the same reaction. I saw the scores and looked at my brother and said "holy **** AND NEW!" then Buffer said it and I started busting up. I told him" **** anything to avoid the Mayweather fight until Pacquiao is milked dry."

Comment

I knew something was wrong whem Harold Ledderman scored the first round for Pacquiao, I thought the 1st round waa easily Bradleys.

Comment

I said payback is a *****, and I'm giving you no slack,

unfinished business, that **** was wack,

so wack made no attempt to strike back.

Mc Lyte

Comment

i thought it was another easy fight for pac i had it 9-3 , was surprised at the decision evrybody was screaming robbery

Comment

i wasn't surprised.....it was a close fight.

Comment

99% of ringside experts saw it go to Pac, 1% had it for Bradley lmao.

Comment

I thought: WOW, I always thought Marquez was a mexican and not a black, bald, muscular guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X