Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    I dont have a hatred for gays or anything. I just wish people would shut up about it, both gay and straight.
    agree!
    if everyone stopped making it such a big topic things right now would not be the way they are...

Comment

In the words of Jimmy Carr: 'I will accept your ****sexuality but I will not accept your **** in my arse.'

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The "founder" of DNA? Really? I think you mean Francis Crick, co-discoverer of the DNA helix and his "directed panspermia" embarrassment. Great, maybe you can find a serious scientist who has made this claim sometime more recently than 42 years ago.

Francis Crick, a man smarter than your worthless arse will ever be......

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          Nobody has to accept it.

But there needs to be a degree of tolerance.

I don't know what the big deal is. They aren't hurting us straight people, so what is all the fuss about?

If you are worried about your kids, how about being a better parent instead of blaming someone else. Worst cop out ever

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
            Francis Crick, a man smarter than your worthless arse will ever be......
            Smart but wrong.

Comment

there wouldnt be a big deal about it if america acted like a normal civilized developed society & went ahead & gave equal rights to ****sexuals like other developed european countries.

its the same with marijuana legalization, prostitution, voting a female as president, & the metric system.

America as usual is behind. America usually does the right thing but it takes us a really long time.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Smart but wrong.
                according to you....and your opinion carries how much weight??? more than crick's???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I still can't understand how it came as a shock to anybody that this dude turned out to be a ****.

It wasn't a shock to us long-time Priest fans.....we always figured he was at least bi so him going the full monte isn't too large a leap :dunno9:

Poet

Comment

why the fuck was you watching glee?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      exactly how i feel on ****sexuality...don't have any hate for anyone who is gay or whatever..if they're gay let them be gay. btw louis ck is funny as hell lol..very good comedian.

Comment

Working...
                      X