• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry Manny and Bradley should definitely be taking test now

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte
      Nandrolone is known as the "kiss of death" steroid. Stays in body from minimum of 6 months up to 18 months. No athlete uses it to cheat
      What is he insinuating? Berto didn't use this to cheat? Or Berto is a moron?

Comment

Gabriel Montoya™‏@Gabriel_Montoya

So to answer the question of who I think will win the rematch between Berto and Ortiz, no one. Ain't happening. #boxing

---

Surprised that he's saying that it definitely won't happen already. Steve Kim is leaving that door open.

Comment

Andre PEDrto

or

Nandre Berto

Comment

cheaters!! and as always when these cheats get caught they will come up with the lame excuse "i was unaware of what i was taking,i trusted my nutritionist"..."something is wrong"..."i was under doctors orders"....blah,blah,blah....it's always the dumb excuses...i bet over 50% of boxers are on something,come on this is a sport that pays good and unless you are good you wont make millions,and once you hit 32,33 most start to decline so you need to make the most money possible,so cheating is done,after all why not? we talking millions of dollars,heck for some 500,000 changes your life forever..

Comment

Cross contamination occurs when equipment is not cleaned properly between runs of different supplements or even underground drug labs

Comment

He failed the test no matter what anyone says.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Nandrolone is measured in ng/mL or parts per trillion. The allowable limit is 2 PPT. Several possible sources of trace contamination

Comment

All that **** talk about Ortiz doing roids in the first fight. Smh

Props to Floyd. People are being expoaed left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    What is he insinuating? Berto didn't use this to cheat? Or Berto is a moron?
                    I thought moron when I 1st read it then a split second later I think he meant that Berto wouldnt use it. You have to remember that Conte is also with Berto so it makes him look bad. I think he's saying that Berto nor any athelete would be dumb enough to use that drug. Thats why he made the other phantom tweet after that with the excuses of how it couldve been for multiple reasons of contamination

Comment

With the backing of Conte i think this is most likely a mistake. Not a mistake as in the test is bogus, but as in it was an accident he got traces of nandrolone in his system.

I don't doubt he's actually a cheater. I think everyone working with Conte is (how naive can one get to buy that he's working to clean up sports?).
                      But i also don't think a man with Contes skillsets would allow this kind of thing to happen. It's too large of a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X