No announcement yet.

The Art Of INFIGHTING By FRANK KLAUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art Of INFIGHTING By FRANK KLAUS

The ART Of IN-FIGHTING - By FRANK KLAUS ex MW Champeen of the World.
    Hey Blokes !!!..... I have just found a link to HOF'r FRANK KLAUS's fantastic Boxing manual on his particular methods for the boxer who wants to master the advanced art of In-Fighting. With this link I will put up, it's a very simple matter for you to download the entire book, photo's and all, and what a collection of great Klaus photos they are, there are some incredibly rare photo's of Frank in action against Carpentier and Papke,... what's more, all the photos are there for specific training purposes. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are many surprises in store for those who think they might know a bit about being in the pocket, man is Klaus a very smart and sophisticated fighter..... he'll even teach you specific things like paralysing an opponents arm with a sharp precise blow square on the bicep.... or how to duck, block and strike all in one movement....... A warning to all active boxers at Boxing Scene... You will seriously enjoy this book, I read the lot and if you want to understand just how much knowledge these great old champions had, and how Frank used his brand of ring-generalship to beat seriously good and extremely tough men. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think many of you who download and read this book will agree with me that Frank Klaus was a thinking fighter's, thinking fighter........................ From one of the greatest in-fighters of them all, Frank Klaus..... Enjoy, here is the link and I welcome your discussion about the art of in-fighting folks, so please comment. http://www.lulu.com/product/paperbac...hting/15104806
    5 stars
    100.00%
    4 stars
    0.00%
    3 stars
    0.00%
    2 stars
    0.00%
    1 star ? are you crazy
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Klaus

Its a good read, and I agree with a lot of his theory, but I dont think this book makes him out to be an unsung hero, or anything of the sort.

Tryan123

Comment

Originally posted by tryan123 View Post
      Its a good read, and I agree with a lot of his theory, but I dont think this book makes him out to be an unsung hero, or anything of the sort.

Tryan123
      You should check him out, one of the ATG's and HOF'rs. I'm not putting him on a pedestal, I think my mate was as good on the inside and somebody obviously taught him some finer points, so there's some combined knowledge..... And I think his record as a fighter also lends him maximum credibility as a man who knows what he's about... -------------------------------------------------------- This thread is meant to give our readers an inside view into the mind of a champion,.. a genuine champion, not these paper champions we have today..... How many world champions were there at last count today.... 200 ????...... it's some massive number like that, -------------------------------------------------------------- When Klaus held the title there was also a rival world title,.. but only applying to the MW division then...... so 2 world MW champs then,... and almost a dozen now. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The thread is also in reply to those that think these old-timers were cavemen who had just invented the wheel, instead of the highly sophisticated destroyers they actually were....... There are some tricks of the old-timers trade that have vanished,.......... I believe the guys from that era as the pinnacle of the sport.. think Joe Gans and you will know where I'm coming from.

Comment

Props man, one of the greatest Pittsburgh fighters ever

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Props man, one of the greatest Pittsburgh fighters ever
          You are welcome mate, he was a top MW in the first 20 years of the twentieth century, which had at least 2 dozen great fighters...... and almost a contemporary of my mate who reached his prime two years after Klaus's last fight. This is maybe the Golden age of middleweights,.... throw in the fact that Tommy Burns won the HW title and was never more than a MW,..... well,.... I'll name 20 awesome MW's if you really want to know. ---------------------------- I hope Pittsburgh still loves him...... what a great book, how many of today's fighters even know half of what Klaus knew about in-fighting,..... and I had no idea there was much science in that part of the game..... maybe it's because I've seen so much modern boxing.

Comment

Thanks for the link! I'm gonna try to read through it this weekend.

Comment

Is there a link to download the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                Thanks for the link! I'm gonna try to read through it this weekend.
                It is at the top of the page, but here it is again..... You can download it onto your computer after the pages have finished loading,... and it's for free... with a big blue download button to click on....... The book is very good..... try this link.. http://www.lulu.com/product/paperbac...hting/15104806

Comment

Originally posted by diallo View Post
                  Is there a link to download the book?
                  Sorry that last post and link was for you... I clicked by accident.

Comment

OH Ok, you're actually linkin the wrong one, You're linking the one to purchase. But i searched for it and found it thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X