spence would easily beat thurman and garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow hype is real in this one

Comment

Garcia yes he decimates him probably TKO victory, Thurman I think Thurman is an underdog in that fight but I'd give him a punchers chance I think Thurman punch variety is much more better than Garcia, Spence would see what Garcia is doing from a mile away and Spence is there to be hit he isn't one of these boring carbon copies of Ward/Floyd.

I hope Errol Spence does become the face of American boxing superstars it's about time you had a likeable, entertaining guy taking the spotlight much better than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        the truth hasnt fought quality enough opposition for me to say he'd beat one time. And he certainly wouldnt beat one time easily. The truth would demolish swift however, i know that much already
        Did a Gigi fan just say that?

At least Errol isn't about to hit 35.

Comment

Danny - may be
          Thurman - hell nah!

Comment

Listen carefully and be careful what you wish for

Comment

Spence beats everyone except Thurman, Garcia may halt him with power but I'm not so sure I'd pick Spence over Garcia I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Danny - may be
                Thurman - hell nah!
                This. Exactly what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Levels in any sport changes things. You have been seeing Spence fight gatekeepers and fringe contenders - you have been seeing the other guys fighting at a higher level for the most part.

Fighters at an elite level tick more boxes, they are normally (not always) better in most departments and thus why they are elite fighters in the first place. The stuff Spence has been doing against lower tier guys might not work as well against these top welterweights, in fact I can guarantee it won't. It doesn't mean he is going to lose, but to say he will beat either of them easily - no chance! He isn't THAT type of special.

People get too excited about prospects, its just the way that it is I guess.
                  It's called the eye test I know greatness when I see it and spence would give any welter problems

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    It's called the eye test I know greatness when I see it and spence would give any welter problems
                    Look at your thread title...it doesn't match with what you are saying in this post.

Does he give them problems? Does he belong in that ring? Does he have all the physical attributes to win?

Yes to all of the above.

Does he beat them easily? NO.

Both guys are too well rounded - and have good deterrents to cover their weaknesses. I can't see Spence totally outclassing them, to me he is not THAT good - but we shall see.

I'm sure we'll find out what the boy has soon enough, lets see how he does when he has real fire power, and resistance coming back at him.

Comment

No he doesnt

Comment

Working...
                      X