Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of "Featherweight is my lowest weight to watch" fans.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of "Featherweight is my lowest weight to watch" fans.......

Suddenly become Estrada fans and Rungvaisai, and Inoue fans claiming that they have been following these guys for a long time when just a month ago a lot of them parrots that Featherweight division is the limit of weight division they claimed. I understand that you can get hooked and change your mind about the lower weight but don't lie about being a follower of the division for a long time when you are clearly not and had just jumped on the SF bandwagon.q

It's no secret that except for the hardcores, no one pays as much attention to the lower weights.

Other than Roman, and now Rungvisai, I don't either.

I've been boxing for over a decade and have been a fan of the sport since ODLH/Trinidad, but i'm still not as interested in seeing dudes less than half my size box some rounds. It has nothing to do with a lack of appreciation. It's just not as attractive to see cats way smaller than me in the ring.

There is a reason HW has always been the glamour division and it has nothing to do with talent depth.

Comment

Get over it hipster, HBO finally put a big card for the rest of us to watch these manlets and it turned out great. This is a good thing for these boxing horse jockeys, they need more exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        It's no secret that except for the hardcores, no one pays as much attention to the lower weights.

Other than Roman, and now Rungvisai, I don't either.

I've been boxing for over a decade and have been a fan of the sport since ODLH/Trinidad, but i'm still not as interested in seeing dudes less than half my size box some rounds. It has nothing to do with a lack of appreciation. It's just not as attractive to see cats way smaller than me in the ring.

There is a reason HW has always been the glamour division and it has nothing to do with talent depth.
        No worries, I get it.

Nothing gets you off quite as effectively as a pair of really big, half nude men going at it. :wank:

Comment

No sht huh. lol.. majority of these guys are casuals who have no respect for the lower weight divisions and now they think they know it all..

Fake azz boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            No sht huh. lol.. majority of these guys are casuals who have no respect for the lower weight divisions and now they think they know it all..

Fake azz boxing fans
            the only ppl who watch the lower weight classes are people who empathize with those guys because they are the same size as them. guys that are 5'5" 125lbs soaking wet.

real men don't watch anything south of 135

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              the only ppl who watch the lower weight classes are people who empathize with those guys because they are the same size as them. guys that are 5'5" 125lbs soaking wet.

real men don't watch anything south of 135
              You should know chinaman i bet you are built like Zou Shiming.

Everybody knows that hardcore boxing fans love the smaller guys simply for their superior boxing ability and higher punch output. The way they put combos together is something youll never see in a HW division for instance. Thats why i have very little interest in the CW-HW.

If you want to see real sweet science, lower weight divisions is where youll see that.

It is not about small men empathazing with small fighters or whatever you said. You are obviously not a hardcore boxing guy.

Btw, im 6'1 and all about the smaller fighters.

Comment

You should know chinaman i bet you are built like Zou Shiming.

Everybody knows that hardcore boxing fans love the smaller guys simply for their superior boxing ability and higher punch output. The way they put combos together is something youll never see in a HW division for instance. Thats why i have very little interest in the CW-HW.

If you want to see real sweet science, lower weight divisions is where youll see that.

It is not about small men empathazing with small fighters or whatever you said. You are obviously not a hardcore boxing guy.

Btw, im 6'1 and all about the smaller fighters.
                i already do, it's called WELTERWEIGHT

147 lbs is not big. anorexic women can weigh more than that.

and i'm 5'10" 170-180 so i'm no twig, Tony Soprano.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  i already do, it's called WELTERWEIGHT

147 lbs is not big. anorexic women can weigh more than that.

and i'm 5'10" 170-180 so i'm no twig, Tony Soprano.
                  So you just cant take these guys seriously because they are smaller than the average women?

Tbh, the only small division im not crazy about is 105-108 cuz that is just too tiny but starting at Flyweight i can get serious..

Comment

So you just cant take these guys seriously because they are smaller than the average women?

Tbh, the only small division im not crazy about is 105-108 cuz that is just too tiny but starting at Flyweight i can get serious..
                    i also don't watch because i physically can't because they aren't on TV (HBO, SHO, PBC, ESPN). they don't put these guys on display unless you have obscure channels from mexico or some other foreign shyt. and i don't always get good quality streams so its hard to watch these small guys.

these big networks need to start showcasing them more and then i will watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X